7th edition rules gaming day

So here we go using 6th Ed books with 7th Ed warhammer rules. We get ravening hordes so here we go (pics not battle reports:))
Game 1 be tomb kings - object take the circle which I lost

9 Likes

Game 2 won on points but lost objective so loss against high elves

4 Likes

More game 2 pics

[

5 Likes

Game 3 vs night goblin horde. Used the old lustria campaign final battle with lightning coming down easier each turn.
Lord on Taurus was a killing machine taking down some stone trills with his back hammer of Hashut and then ran into more goblins who spread panic throughout. He ended up on foot but stood defiantly and victorious in the end.

4 Likes

The night goblin army was amazing with heaps of crazy conversions - the sailing ship was a pump wagon!

4 Likes

A couple more

5 Likes

Overall this was a nostalgic trip. My mvp was the lord on Taurus but most disappointing was the centaurs. With only one wound they are too vulnerable.
I used the earthshaker, death rocket and two bolt throwers - these were consistently good so worth taking.
This club will be having regular games so I will return to the ravening hordes old world in between 9th Age battles

4 Likes

Yeah the 1 wound Vs the cost of BC’s is a little hows ya father, true to Dwarf form the war machines are usually nice and reliable. Great to see CD’s on the field, I bet it was a blast, still very jealous :wink: Thank you for sharing pictures so we can live through your eyes :hatoff: :beer:

1 Like