Ex 40k (now TOW!) Slaanesh Warband

Yes I started another warband.
Why?
Because I have a problem.

19 Likes

Love what you’ve done with the monopose warriors! They look excellent:)

3 Likes

Incredible! These minitaures have never looked so good before. Excellent work in every way!

1 Like

I second denelian5 in how good those battle masters chaos warriors look. Favourite bit. Well done

1 Like

So good, love the old school feeling. Really good mix of models working together as a coherent force! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your productivity and the quality of the results continue to amaze, man. Love how you tied those different miniatures together into a coherent warband. I especially like the charioteer’s white/purple armour - perhaps my favourite Slaanesh-CW so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just finished batch painting 30 daemonettes- the old Juan Diaz sculpts. Took me a full week of chipping away every night after work. So happy to see them done.

13 Likes

They look great! :+1: I still have some of them, but when should I paint them? Well… it will happen sometime!

2 Likes

they are amazing, the most beautiful demonette models ever made.
ugh if i still think at the “new” one, those ugly bald things or with emo fringe… ugly as hell
those have the face and a body to die and get killed for! 11

1 Like

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Always like seeing new pics of old models, got to agree with you on the plastic front too, there are things I like about them the these faces are what comes to mind when I think demonettes

2 Likes

Same. I’m not totally against the new ones - I own a few. But the Juan Diaz ones are what daemonettes are in my head

2 Likes

Goat boy joins the warband today. This models been half finished for weeks - feels good to get him done and joining the warband. Always loves this mini A made me think of “baphomet”

13 Likes

Amazing work! You made the best out the Keeper of Secrets, and those Juan Diaz Daemonettes remain the best version ever created. You made those masterworks full justice. Excellent stuff!

1 Like

A third chariot joins the warband :smiley:

9 Likes

Very cool! There‘s no such thing as too many chariots :smile: Is that guy in the back an old GW beastman?

3 Likes

Thought about him as well, the expression is perfect! :grin:

1 Like

Yes @Antenor he’s from battle masters :blush:

1 Like

Herald of slaanesh added today :slight_smile:

Inspired by pictures I’ve seen of the Hindu god shiva who I believe is associated with dance and destruction. I think the extra limbs help set this model apart from the other daemonettes

9 Likes

super slaayan!

1 Like

3 Likes