[Archive] 1,000 signs you have been playing/converting Chaos Dwarfs too much

Swissdictator:

Quite simple, post what are signs you’ve been playing or converting Chaos Dwarfs more then you should. We used to do this at civfanatics.com with each new version or expansion. Please number to keep track!

1. You grow a beard and dread it.
2. You wear a big hat to tournaments.
3. You call your lawn-mower a whirlwhind.

Kera foehunter:

you don’t have a yard it molten lava!

you have a gnobler that live in a dog house as your pet

you have a old sorcerer as a lawngnome.

Canix:

4 you  don't have a yard it molten lava!
5 you have a gnobler that live in a dog house as your pet
6 you have a old sorcerer as a lawngnome.

Kera foehunter
Fixed:D

7 You start to watch every eruption or volcanic activity on tv for the lava effects
8 If somebody upsets you you imagine an earthshaker round going in and knocking them to the floor with amusing consequences ;)

Edit. Stupid me didnt notice my post count 1000 post yeah.(bang goes my idea for that then :rolleyes:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

1. Every time you see a Wolf, you wonder where the Hobgoblins are.

10. Your complexion starts changing and your nose seems bigger.

11. You notice you’re getting lower to the ground.

12. You replace your TV remote control for a Blunderbuss.

13. Sparks, metal and the sounds of hammers on anvils somehow turns you on.

Border Reiver:

1. You have an unnatural affection for cattle.

15. You really start to dislike your cousin who lives to the west of your house

16. You like Abe Lincoln for his taste in headwear, but have strong objections to his stance on slavery.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

1. You start decorating your car with shields and the heads of those you slaughtered in combat.

two_heads_talking:

1. every day you get a little bit slower and your feet start to look like stone

19. your children act up and you get the whip out

20. you settle every dispute with a curse to hashut

21. you shop for a rifle and when asked what model you wish for you say a shiney new blunderbuss

22. you think 41 is very young and that anyone that young is wet behind the ears. Old folks are 350 years and such.

23. you trade beach front property with volcano front property

Loki:

1. When you have finished building your new house you step back to look and realise that its in the shape of a ziggurat

Maul:

1. You train your chicken flock to wear hood-like hats and wield small hand axes

26. When the 22 just does not cut it for rodent control, you need something more bulbous…

BilboBaggins:

1. You start building a tenderizer for the front of your vehicle.

28. Statue of Hashut dominates your front yard.

29. Death rocket launcher on the roof.

30. Looking for a good blacksmith to make masks and helms for your followers.

two_heads_talking:

(I thought these were supposed to be real???)

BilboBaggins:

(I thought these were supposed to be real?????)

two_heads_talking
They aren't?

Henroth:

1. To smoke marihuana a pipe. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :o :sick

two_heads_talking:

(I thought these were supposed to be real?????)

two_heads_talking
They aren't?

BilboBaggins
my 10 bucks is calling BS on yours.. lol

so.sad:

1. As you wake up early every morning you wonder why an axe is laying next to you.

33. When your co-workers play you a trick you start calling them sneaky-gits

34. After regetting Conciousness you recognize the terrible burns all over your body. First thing that comes to you mind is “damn, I wasn’t worthy to become a bull centaur”

Loki:

35.you get a rune of Hashut tattooed on your arm

snowblizz:

1. You find that you are unconsciously twirling your goatee all the time. Almost like you are trying to make it grow out curly…

Kera foehunter:

37.you use your earth shaker to mix drinks!!

38 you use your hell canon as a lava lamp !!

BilboBaggins:

1. Try and cast Pit of Shades on troublesome co-workers.

40. Try and cast Wall of Fire on the entrance when a troublesome customer is preparing to come through the door.

Ubertechie:

41 The first thing you do when you wake up is check for new posts at CDO on your I-Phone

42 The first thing you do when you turn on your computer is check for new posts at CDO

43 The lastthing you do before you go to sleep is check for new posts at CDO on your I-Phone