[Archive] 1,000 signs you have been playing/converting Chaos Dwarfs too much

Henroth:

1. To enslave to a neighboring annoying. :mad

so.sad:

1. you do really consider converting a garden gnome into a chaos dwarf

(thanks to Narflung for this one)

two_heads_talking:

41 The first thing you do when you wake up is check for new posts at CDO on your I-Phone
42 The first thing you do when you turn on your computer is check for new posts at CDO
43 The lastthing you do before you go to sleep is check for new posts at CDO on your I-Phone

Ubertechie
NO, that just means you have too much time on your hands... You need fresh air.

Ubertechie:

two_heads_talking
No - I get plenty of fresh air - just choose to spend the indoor time I have looking at CDO :-)

BilboBaggins:

Or you get a laptop and go outside, but stay in range of the Wi-Fi.

two_heads_talking:

two_heads_talking
No - I get plenty of fresh air - just choose to spend the indoor time I have looking at CDO :-)

Ubertechie
ok I can't resist.. Where in the UK is there fresh air? All my mates over there complain of the crappy air..

BilboBaggins:

1. You convince the small neighborhood kids to dress as hobgoblins for holloween.

47. You convince the teens to dress as Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Big Hats.

48. You convince the football players to dress as Black Orcs

49. You convince the basketball players to dress as Giants

50. You convince the wrestlers to dress as Ogres.

Swissdictator:

47. You convince the teens to dress as Chaos Dwarf Warriors with Big Hats.
48. You convince the football players to dress as Black Orcs
50. You convince the wrestlers to dress as Ogres.

BilboBaggins
The sad thing is I can see 48 and 50 being easy to accomplish. 47 is a possibility as well.

BilboBaggins:

The sad thing is I can see 48 and 50 being easy to accomplish. 47 is a possibility as well.

Swissdictator
Well I figured some of these had to have some ability to be done, similar to the "You Might Be A Redneck IF....." from Jeff Foxworthy.

51. You get a giant inflatable ballon of a Chaos Dwarf Blood Bowl Player.

jolpis:

thats wierd i have symphtons 1-50 and i dont think i spend to much time with my chaos dwarf models, im busy being a chaos dwarf

(enslaving the neighberhood really is hard)

Kera foehunter:

52 you have 2 bullcentaurs statue on aether side of your front door

BilboBaggins:

1. You have Lammasu and Bull Taraus Gargoyles on your roof.

Henroth:

(enslaving the neighberhood really is hard)

jolpis
But very satisfactory. :)

Tarrakk Blackhand:

1. You buy a box of Dwarfs and spend hours torturing them to convert to Hashut by cutting off their arms and replacing them with Chaos arms, cutting off their beards and converting them to curls, and cutting off their heads and replacing them with chaos heads. Those that choose the conversion to Hashut get weapons and join the army…those that don’t get sacrificed to a cigarette lighter.

BilboBaggins:

1. You buy up all the push-pins at your local office supply store to convert your Battle for Skull Pass to have big hats.

56. You go around at night sticking I Heart Hashut on your neighbors vehicles.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

HA HA! We should have someone make that sticker Billbo! LOL! That would be sweet!

Also one that says “I break for Hobgoblins” with a picture of a Hobgoblin on it.

Maul:

Or you get a laptop and go outside, but stay in range of the Wi-Fi.

BilboBaggins
I have a 3 season sunroom for that. Except that is is still winter here.

Maul:

HA HA! We should have someone make that sticker Billbo! LOL! That would be sweet!

Also one that says "I break for Hobgoblins" with a picture of a Hobgoblin on it.

Tarrakk Blackhand
That would be great on the back of the chaos dwarf t-shirts.:idea

Maul:

1. You fall asleep at your modeling table and a blob of green stuff adheres to your face

58. You can’t help but think that Mr. Manhattan would look better (and perhaps even more endowed) with a Mark of Hashut on his forehead.

BilboBaggins: