Blunderbusses..........................................180 points

Hobgoblins (12)
Bows......................................................60 points

Death Rocket (1)......................................80 points

Death Rocket (1)......................................80 points

Earthshaker (1)........................................110 points

Any help?

Warcaster_Wyatt
:)��I'm not to keen on 1000 point battles myself because Its difficult to get the right mix of troops on the battlefield...

First off your general could have better weapons and armour..Over time you will realise that the Gauntlets of Bazhrakk the Cruel do more damage to you than good!��Id drop them and consider heavy armour, enchanted shield and sword of might?

Id also consider dropping a level on your sorcerer and giving him on extra dispell scroll ....

In my opinion your warriors regiment and blunderbuss unit is the right size and they will enable you to create a solid core to your army..Your warrior regiment could be decreased in size to 20 models but id ask metro about that before making any changes!

I'm not too sure about your hobgoblins with bows, they are not really the best troops to use in a battle of this size..Instead you could drop a level on your sorcerer and use the extra point from dropping your DR's and introduce a unit of big Un's or even Orcs?

I noticed that your going to use two death rockets.��Ive done this myself in smaller games but you'll find because your opponent will take less troops they may be more ineffective than wha they already are..Id use 4 hobgoblin bolt throwers instead, they are fare more effective at targeting hard hitting units or even powerful character models :)

Your rare choice if fine the earthshaker cannon will easily get its points worth back as long as it doesent missfire! :(

Those are just the changes Id make, but if you feel that your list suits your style of playing please dont listen to me :( If you pay attention to anyones advice listen to metro he knows the chaos dwarf army!

Monty:

I’m playing lots of 1k games with my CD’s at the moment - I am addmitedly playing in a friendly campaign - and think you list is way to hard… i’m sure your opponents will not enjoy being blasted to death by three war machines and have the remanents of there force bounce of your one combat unit!

Take some smaller units of CD’s. Attempt to get them into combat and enjoy the game - if your good enough you still win anyway but you won’t have wasted an hour of someones life…

Cheers, Mont

metro_gnome:

hmmm monty… i dont know… he still wants an effective list…

well i’d put the armor of gaz and great wepon on your general…

i’d drop a level on your sorceror and replace it with a scroll…

im not sure the warbanner will be worth it at 1K… this unit is M3…

i must say im not a fan of the death rocket…

id switch one up for a pair of bolt throwers… maybe drop the other even…

with scatter weapons you are gonna find them scattering off and there will be no other troops to scastter onto… 1K is a small army…

if you dropped a death rocket and the hobbies you could get a block of Orc boyz as a second CC block…

it would really fill in your battle line… with T4 troops…

Warcaster_Wyatt:

Ok then hows this? (I could care less about the list being competitive as the last thing I want to do is be cheesy like my deamonic legion of tzeentch friend [SKIRMISHING FLAMER UNITS??? :frowning: ])

Chaos Dwarf Hero

Great Weapon

Armor of Gazhrak…94 points

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Level 1

Dispell Scroll…95 points

Chaos Dwarf Warriors (24)

Heavy Armor

Sheilds

Hand Weapons

Full Command…246 points

Chaos Dwarf Warriors (18)

Heavy Armor

Blunderbusses…216 points

Hobgoblins (20)

Light Armor

Sheilds…80 points

Hobgoblins (15)

Bows…75 points

Sneaky Gitz (20)…100 points

Hobgoblin Bolt Throwers(2)…60 points

Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower (1)…30 points

Is this better? Or is it too many hobgobbos :stuck_out_tongue:

Monty:

:hat off Hats of to you my friend. The second list is great…

I like it lots and theres not to many hobgobbos.

Cheers, Mont

Xander:

Heck, take off the armour and shields from your Hobbos and you could have two units of 20. :wink:

Warcaster_Wyatt:

looks at his hobgoblins :h yeah even with a 1+ armor save I wouldnt even consider that…:wink:

metro_gnome:

um… why not?
i’d still drop the level on the sorceror for a dispel scroll…
pointz saved fromt that combined with the point wasted on hobbie armror…
would make up that 4th Bolthrower…

Warcaster_Wyatt:

4 bolt throwers??? are you crazy man I’d only do that at 2000 points, your one evil little dwarf! Besides I already dropped the level on sorcerer…:s