[Archive] 1000pt BFSP list

ErikinWest:

I basically tried to model my army after what I would be getting from BFSP. Tell me what you think.

Chaos Dwarf Hero 94

Armor of Gazrakh

GW

19x Warriors 186

Standard

Musician

18x Blunderbuss 231

Standard

Musician

10 Hobgoblins 145

Wolves

LA & S

Musician

Standard

10 Hobgoblins 50

Bows

10 Hobgoblins 50

Bows

10 Hobgoblins 20

10 Hobgoblins 20

20 Hobgoblins 40

2x Bolt Throwers 60

Earth Shaker 110

= 1006

So basically a lot of goblins to use as shields and bait. The army lacks a hard hitter (as I didn’t choose BC). I’m curious to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

Erik

Lepreh Khan:

Well, you’re right about not having any Heavy Hitters, and you will have some trouble beating unbreakable units & immune to psychology units.

If you mix the hobbos with bows in with the slaves, then you can play them as handweapon hobbos. The bows are just so expensive for doing pretty much nothing. I would make a couple groups of 15 or 20 if you do that.

The Blunders are fine, the warriors could use 5 more models.

The Wolfboyz should drop their standard, their role isn’t to fight ranked up units on their own.

In the end, you have a lot of goblins to use as shields/bait for 2 Chaos Dwarf units. You need a heavy hitter, as you have already noticed.

-LK

metro_gnome:

naw this list is fine…

i’d drop the standard on the wolfboyz to round out the warriors command…

combine the two small hobbo units into a second unit of 20…

I’d also drop the command models on the BB unit…

don’t know what i’d use the points for… an extra 5 hobbies in each infantry unit maybe…

does skull pass come with that many?

ErikinWest:

ya, I probably don’t need the standard on the wolfies. But I mean, besides BC, what other heavy hitter could I use? And the BFSP comes with 40 goblins, and 20 goblins with archers, hence my choice. Maybe if I cut down some units, I could go for 15 BB, and 2x units of 16 warriors? That would give me three main units.

So here’s an updated list:

Chaos Dwarf Hero 94
Armor of Gazrakh
GW

15x Warriors 150
Standard
Musician

16x Warriors 159
Standard
Musician

15x Blunderbuss 190
Standard