23CDwarrors,CMD,warbanner,GW’s:308pts

15BB’s,CMD:210pts

14CD warriors,C,St,GW:174pts

earthshacker:110pts

total:996

PD:4

DD:3

total modles:68

Well this is my list do you have any advice for it.

Uzkul Werit:

Drop the Great Weapons and use the points to buy a few Hobgoblins. Nothing wrong with a small army but most of the time you Warriors will be better off shielding up.

hobblin:

Would if I drop the 14 CD warriors and buy 50(or 25 ard) hobbos��and 2 bolt throwers.

By the way I want my big unit to have killing options like against gobbos i’d only be kill 3-4 but with great weapons there gonna kill them pretty fast.

torn:

i would say keep the great weapons on the smaller unit, but drop them for hand weapon and shield on the larger one. the points you save should buy you a nice big block of naked hobgoblins to bulk out your army that little bit more, considering 3 units in 1000pts isnt very many in my opinion.

Lepreh Khan:

Especially since the Earthshaker should slow down the opponent and you won’t see any combat at all until the 5th turn. I would get some wolf riding hobbos personally. Then some naked ones after that.

-Lepreh Khan

Uzkul Werit:

Keeping the GW on the smaller unit is a good idea. They could be used as a flanking unit for the bigger block. Drop the GW from the larger unit for either some Naked Hobgoblins or a Bolt Thrower.

torn:

my thinking exactly uzkul

hobblin:

Especially since the Earthshaker should slow down the opponent and you won't see any combat at all until the 5th turn.��I would get some wolf riding hobbos personally.��Then some naked ones after that.

-Lepreh Khan

Lepreh Khan
Ya I'm one of those people that go offensive and yes I probly will put in some hobbo wolf riders and I'll get rid of the small GW unit and by the way guys my advradge for rolling is 2's so ya not really good at making dwarf armor saves.