[Archive] [12-23-2008] Theory_Man works in pogress

Theory_Man:

I started work on two units, one unit of crossbowman and a unit of halberds, even though choas dwarfs can not technically have crossbows or halberds.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Theory_Man:

[attachment=195]

[attachment=196]

[attachment=197]

Halberds

Canix:

They look real interesting but cant quite see pics too little:hat

Ishkur Cinderhat:

The pictures are nice, and the pictures are small! ^^

Willmark:

I started work on two units, one unit of crossbowman and a unit of halberds, even though choas dwarfs can not technically have crossbows or halberds.

Theory_Man
Are you going to use "count as" rules or ate you using the dwarf army book for your force?

AGPO:

I take it the mask is from the skeleton box?

Theory_Man:

I take it the mask is from the skeleton box?

AGPO
Yup.

Theory_Man:

I was thinking of converting the dwarfs from the BFSP. I was wondering if anyone tried to use thumb tacks as a base shape for their hats?

Kera foehunter:

no but thats a great idea* Kera make a note of this

Pyro Stick:

I was thinking of converting the dwarfs from the BFSP. I was wondering if anyone tried to use thumb tacks as a base shape for their hats?

Theory_Man
I think golf tees have been used for hats but i might be wrong. It could of been for blunderbuss instead.

Canix:

I have seen some tacks used very well apparently you can get stubby tacks and GS the shape of hat on that base cant remember who (look at to many pics)tried it but it looked good:hat

Willmark:

Golf tees would probably work best for hats IMHO ( I golf). I just looked at a a tee. I tried them for blundies; don’t fit right.

AGPO:

Push pins for the hats and for the win!

Theory_Man:

Push pins for the hats and for the win!

AGPO
What do you mean by and for the win?

Kera foehunter:

ha ha push pins.* Kera takes notes again*

Bill-117:

Small marker caps work too.

wallacer:

What do you mean by and for the win?

Theory_Man
It's just an expression you see on the internet sometimes meaning "this is a great option" (or something to that effect).

AGPO:

Thank you wallacer. And its what I used for my one big hat who seems to have worked quite well

Theory_Man:

[attachment=275]

[attachment=274]

[attachment=276]

Theory_Man:

Yay, some bigger pictures!

More to come… Slave-bots and Ground Rockets!