Balthazhar:

General = Sorcerer-Prophet lvl4 lore of metal
Infernal Castellan w/Black Hammer
31 Infernal Guard w/HW & Sh full command
20 Hobgoblin Cutthroats w/extra HW Boss & Standard
4 Bull Centaur Renders w/HW & Sh Ba’hal & Standard
2 Deathshrieker
1 Magma Cannon

Planning to buy a Lammasu with the extra 25% and whatever else I can scrape together with the remainder.  Basically the plan is to use the IG as a tar-pit and flank charge what it snares with the Hobo’s and BCR and use the warmachines to pulverize the rest (Hashut’s dice whims permitting) and have the Lammasu riding S-P do what augmenting and mayhem as he can.

Any suggestions and/or opinions would be welcome, thanks.

propervillanz:

If Monstrous Arcanum is allowed i would use the points to get a Destroyer in there.

Balthazhar:

If Monstrous Arcanum is allowed i would use the points to get a Destroyer in there.

propervillanz
Can't deny it's impact on the field. Just seems a bit cheesy for a 1500 point game.

Marduk:

I believe that if you get the lammasu with the SoM points, you can’t use it as a mount - it has to go as a separate unit.

Balthazhar:

I believe that if you get the lammasu with the SoM points, you can't use it as a mount - it has to go as a separate unit.

Marduk
Hmm. Don't have a copy of SoM. Thanks for that info, it makes the Destroyer more appealing now. Going to have to proxy a model for that one though.

Marduk:

I believe that if you get the lammasu with the SoM points, you can't use it as a mount - it has to go as a separate unit.

Marduk
Hmm.  Don't have a copy of SoM.  Thanks for that info, it makes the Destroyer more appealing now.  Going to have to proxy a model for that one though.

Balthazhar
Unless Monstrous Arcanum is not allowed (see propervillanz's comment).

Another option is the Great Taurus.

RichardC1967:

rules in SOM says bound monster characters cannot join units and your army characters cannot join bound monster units, so I’m guessing it can’t be used as a mount if bound in SOM.