[Archive] 2 DZ armies in one tourney!

Giftzwerg:

Took my CD’s to a local tourney and to my surprise there were 2 of us DZ players out of a field of 16.

Ghrask Dragh:

Great stuff, how did you guys do? is he a member too?

Willmark:

Team awesomesauce. Any pics?

Hashut’s Blessing:

1/8 of the tournament were CD players! W00t! (Much more impresive way of saying it :stuck_out_tongue: )

Willmark:

Seriously a new project that needs to be started up is a concerted effort of all members to who regularily play in tournies to to use there CDs. Whether it’s a “count as” dwarf force or the actual RH list.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I gotta get into the tournie scene first :stuck_out_tongue:

furrie:

I probably need to start looking for a site where I can see if and where there are tourneys in the Netherlands if I ever start getting in the scene :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

congrades did any of the cd place in the top pf the torney

Willmark:

I’m doubting it, while our list is cool from the fluff perspective does not lend itself to playing well playing well in tournaments with lists that have been done at least once or in some case twice since ours was “updated”.

Giftzwerg:

Well, the other CD bloke (and deservedly too) got “best sportsman” but I’m not sure how he went or if he is a forum member. I will ask! He has been playing CD’s since Adam played fullback for Jerusalem. I finished just under the middle, thanks to a 20-nil massacre against me by a Bret player in the last game. That wasn’t surprising, the surprising part was that it was anyones game up to turn 5

Willmark:

Excellent job, good news for representing us.