[Archive] 20,000 Posts

Bill-117:

Good thing it’s non-post count. Or every member would be a Lammasu in two days. :confused:

Hammerhand:

Grim is correct, Golden Hat #4 is being announced tomorrow, he gave the secret away.��

Xander
Is it tomorrow yet? is it tomorrow yet? is it tomorrow yet? is it tomorrow yet? Oops, too much excitement, I need to go to the bathroom.....

Like the idea of the no post count sub forum thing for spam such as this......sorry.{;-x)

Bill-117:

NO TIME HAMMERHAND! 'TIS GOLDEN HAT #4! Wet your pants - FOR THE GLORY OF HASHUT! :hashut:hashut

Willmark:

Another thought for the site. How about a countdown for members we ate approaching 500 members, not a bad accomplishment. I’m sure the software or a plugin will allow for it. After that maybe every 1,000? Just a thought.

wallacer:

Not a bad idea. Perhaps when we get to 500 members, Xander can give us all a free slave to celebrate.

Bill-117:

Said the people with slaves in the fifties… How about the percentage of your slave count divided by four?

Not that I wanna do math… but…

(Wallacer as example)

64 divided by 4 = 16

16% of 64 is 10.24; Round off the two, and Wallacer gets ten slaves for 500th Member Day. This way, it’s all equal. I think. I dunno… I don’t understand all this stuff.

Lord Zarkov:

would be a bit silly for the mods though; +2,500 slaves (GoT) seems a little excessive…:slight_smile:

Bill-117:

o,0 Wow… that’s alot. Maybe just add one.

AGPO:

How about if we hit 500 members everyone with over 500 posts has to post something new they’ve painted within a week?

Bill-117:

Or better yet, tell their most embarrassing secret and/or send in a picture of themselves in a bustier.

Also, who is GoT?

Xander:

I countdown to member numbers sounds fun, but no such plugin exists. :confused:

I appreciate the thoughts guys!

Lord Zarkov:

Or better yet, tell their most embarrassing secret and/or send in a picture of themselves in a bustier.

Also, who is GoT?

Bill-117
Give or Take

Bill-117:

I countdown to member numbers sounds fun, but no such plugin exists. :/

Xander
Just watch the little number counter at the bottom of the page. o.O

wallacer:

Just watch the little number counter at the bottom of the page. o.O

Bill-117
That's a count up, not a count down :P

Bill-117:

So when it hits 500, we have 500 members…

Willmark:

I countdown to member numbers sounds fun, but no such plugin exists. :/

Xander
I have seem it on other sites thou. Perhaps a different vetsion of PHPB2?

Bill-117:

Isn’t it just as easy to say PHPBB? I mean, the finger is RIGHT THERE… ON the B key, where otherwise it goes 1 and 1/5 of an inch to type 2.

And yeah, I thought I saw that on some forum… hm… I think it may have been an Iron Warriors forum. o.O

Xander:

We use MyBB, not PHPBB. :stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

So when it hits 500, we have 500 members...

Bill-117
As I understand it.
Maths was never my best subject :rolleyes:

Willmark:

We use MyBB, not PHPBB. :P

Xander
Well then, there is the problem right there. Obviously Xander didn't feed the mice spinning the wheel in the server!