Daemonsmith here

= 110pts

3 inferno Golems

- Lava Fire

= 225pts

Total Points = 1998pts

Casting Dice - 7 + 2 bound

Dispel Dice - 5 + 2 scrolls

This list is fairly defensive with lots of shooting and a decent magic phase.

General idea is to use the centaurs on the flanks and use the golems to provide support to my core units.

Time of Madness

Loki:

Good looking army list, you will have to let us know how it plays :slight_smile:

saurus:

I wish you wall the best with the list :cheers, but IMO it is extremely soft. If thats how you and your local crew make your lists then awesome, but yeah, there are a lot of concessions in the list.

CHARACTERS

High Priest (General)

- Level 4

- Arcane Apparatus

- Black Gem

= 330pts

Cannot give you good advice with this guy, never used a high sorcerer before

Slavemaster (bsb)

- Scale Mail

- Sword of might

= 140pts

drop the SoM and get the Gauntlers of Bazhrack and a great weapon. Yeah on a 1 he can kill his own dudes, but the bsb negates it. He then has a 1+ Sv and Str 7. Much better IMO

Daemonsmith

- Shield

- 2 Dispel Scrolls

= 162pts

pretty standard

CORE

23 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

General and BSB here

- Full Command

- Shields

- Chaos Armour

= 301pts

drop them down to 20, give them the warbanner, and seriously dude, no joke, drop the chaos armour. That 70-80pts can be so much better spent. Furthermore, each dwarf is 12pts, only1pts less then Obsidian Guard, who have +1 Str, cause fear and killing blow. The CA isnt worth it by a longshot. I would also try to get an eruption gun in here too

15 Annihilators

= 180pts

15 Annihilators

= 180pts

Now I would put their numbers up to 17-18 and give them a musician, so you can take a couple of hits and not lose your str 5 and have Ld10 on rallys

SPECIAL

5 Bull Centaurs

- Shields

= 95pts

5 Bull Centaurs

- Shields

= 95pts

Set up like they are they will just die, you are better to have Hobgoblin wolf riders. But if you like you BC like me, they MUST have great weapons!!! If you can inccrease their numbers to 6 and get them chaos armour, it is worth it on BC just not regular warriors

Death Rocket

- 90pts

Death Rocket

- 90pts

you dont need these two units of death rockets when you have 30 blunderbusses. I would spend the points elsewhere, preferably on hobbo bolties or wolf riders. If you dont want any HG in the army then something else, they are overkill and not very good IMO

RARE

Earthshaker

Daemonsmith here

= 110pts

3 inferno Golems

- Lava Fire

= 225pts

Have not tried these guys out, let me know how they go

Total Points = 1998pts

Time of Madness:

Slavemaster (bsb)
- Scale Mail
- Sword of might
= 140pts
drop the SoM and get the Gauntlers of Bazhrack and a great weapon. Yeah on a 1 he can kill his own dudes, but the bsb negates it. He then has a 1+ Sv and Str 7. Much better IMO

CORE
23 Chaos Dwarf Warriors
***General and BSB here***
- Full Command
- Shields
- Chaos Armour
= 301pts
drop them down to 20, give them the warbanner, and seriously dude, no joke, drop the chaos armour. That 70-80pts can be so much better spent. Furthermore, each dwarf is 12pts, only1pts less then Obsidian Guard, who have +1 Str, cause fear and killing blow. The CA isnt worth it by a longshot. I would also try to get an eruption gun in here too

saurus
Thanks for the comments. The Gauntlets only give +1S, which is the same thing as the sword of might.

For the warriors I actually had them set up with no chaos armour. Instead they had a warbanner and an eruption gun and came in at 302pts. I think I will switch them back to this set up.
Time of Madness

saurus:

No probs guy, yeah the switch back for the warriors is a better deal.

Yes but the Gauntlets do not count as a magical weapon, they are an enchanted item, therefore can be combined with a great weapon to give +3str giving the BSB str7.

Skink:

Sorry, but isn’t against the rules to give a GW to a bsb??? (the gw is two handed, hence why many people give the sword of might to this charachter)… This is not moaning neither an attack to someone in particular, just a question rulewise:cheers

Time of Madness:

All the newest edition books allow bsb’s to take any equipment they want. This is how it should have been when 7th edition was released.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness:

Here’s the new list with the changes.

CHARACTERS

High Priest (General)

- Level 4

- Arcane Apparatus

- Black Gem

= 330pts

Slavemaster (bsb)

- Scale Mail

- Sword of might

= 140pts

Daemonsmith

- Shield

- 2 Dispel Scrolls

= 162pts

CORE

23 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

General and BSB here

- Full Command

- Shields

- Warbanner

- Eruption Gun

= 302pts

15 Annihilators

= 180pts

15 Annihilators

= 180pts

SPECIAL

5 Bull Centaurs

- Shields

= 95pts

5 Bull Centaurs

- Shields

= 95pts

Death Rocket

- 90pts

Death Rocket

- 90pts

RARE

Earthshaker

Daemonsmith here

= 110pts

3 inferno Golems

- Lava Fire

= 225pts

Total Points = 1999pts

Anyone have any other input? I’d love to throw some great weapons on the centaurs, just couldn’t come up with the points. I could always drop the warbanner for them though.

Time of Madness