Hobgoblin wolf riders

-10 Musican, Bow, Shield

160pts

Earthshaker

110pts

Leadbelchers

-3, Bellower, Fear

1,993 pts

I wanted shooting, meat shields that shoots once or twice, a fear and tough unit & it shoots, fast calvary, with a hard center. Any thoughts welcome:hat off

Malificant:

id take the bows off the wolves, drop the gitz, and get 10 more wolfies. one can never have too much fast cav!

rabotak:

in my opinion drop 20 hobbos so you still have 2x10 bows… enough for shooting once or twice, and youd gain 100 points… and i agree with mal, scrap the bows for the wrs… personally id take a champ, LA&shields, or take a second unit…

i never use gits in units smaller than 25…any experiences?

blackbeard:

I agree. I’d drop the gitz and invest in more firepower. Four bolt throwers really is minimum to me. Composition score is something in the tournament environment but usually winning games earns more points for your overall score. You don’t have to be over the top but you can take advantage of what Chaos Dwarfs have to offer.

Uzkul Werit:

Give the Lord a shield, since you’ve given him that magic armour. Give the War Banner to the Standard of the Warrior unit to spread the risk a round a little.

Lava Lord:

:hat off Thank you’all for your comments.��:idea These ideas will be taken to the alter.��I battle on this Sunday and will let you know the results.��I’ll be checking back till Sat. night.��May the sacred ash keep you warm :hashut !!!