[Archive] 2400 Competitive Tourney List LoA

thrawn:

Hey Guys, comments suggestions welcome. i gotta shave off 4 points and i don’t like only 3 fireborn, but this is what i have so far.

Daemonsmith Level 2
Lore of Death
Dispel Scroll

Daemonsmith Level 2
Lore of Death
Chalice of Blood

Castellan BSB
Dawnstone
Enchanted Shield

Hobgoblin Khan
Wolf
Light Armour

Infernal Guard x29
Full Command
War Banner

Infernal Guard x10
Standard & Musician
Fireglaives

K’Daai Fireborn x3

Death Shrieker Missile Launcher

Magma Cannon

Iron Daemon
Hell Bound

K’Daai Destroyer

Hell Cannon

Total 2404

nilbog:

I’d get rid of the warbanner and add lichebone pennant (MR1, stack with the 5++ against flaming attacks if your opponent has metal or fire) and give your khan the dragonhelm and a spear.

thrawn:

I'd get rid of the warbanner and add lichebone pennant (MR1, stack with the 5++ against flaming attacks if your opponent has metal or fire) and give your khan the dragonhelm and a spear.

nilbog
really? why?

to be honest i'm not expecting much from these guys, if they can tie up a strong unit for a turn or two then they've done their job.

maded12:

I'd get rid of the warbanner and add lichebone pennant (MR1, stack with the 5++ against flaming attacks if your opponent has metal or fire) and give your khan the dragonhelm and a spear.

nilbog
really? why?

to be honest i'm not expecting much from these guys, if they can tie up a strong unit for a turn or two then they've done their job.

thrawn
His advice seems pretty solid :)

Look at your Khans as expandable but sometims really usefull flankers. They are the fastest mobile units you have. Personally I would take out the fireborn. 3 is simply to few of them to be really effective.

nilbog:

nilbog
really? why?

thrawn
You are four points over. I've given you a suggestion as to how you can get down to the points limit without losing any effectiveness from your units. If you come across a unit with the flaming banner (fairly common) you'll be laughing.

Tom The Cruel:

Agreed, giving the Khan a bit more equipment can make the difference in a “chaff” unit to a good flanking threat your opponent cannot ignore, at the very least will shoot at instead of your war machines.

Other than that sound list mate

TTC

:slight_smile: