[Archive] 2400 crippling comp

Groznit Goregut:

The only thing I don’t like about the comp pack is the disallowing Lore of Hashut with the K’Daai. I don’t quite understand why, but I don’t have as much experience yet. The only thing I can see is that it allows the K’Daai to destroy the other big toys of the other armies. After playing OnG for years, I am happy to see Abominations take a beating!

Blackspine:

The only thing I don't like about the comp pack is the disallowing Lore of Hashut with the K'Daai.  I don't quite understand why, but I don't have as much experience yet.  

Groznit Goregut
if the comp was similar, no dreaded 13th and aboms... but it's not.

Lore of Hashut has some decent spells and some amazing spells (hatred, ashstorm)

Most people freak out about it, but when they learn the other spells aren't so horrible, they calm down.

The only thing I can see is that it allows the K'Daai to destroy the other big toys of the other armies.  After playing OnG for years, I am happy to see Abominations take a beating!

Groznit Goregut
How dare we stop the hydras and hellpits! It is fun to hear dark elf double-hydra players complain about the kdaai. (even though all their lists have the unkillable dreadlord WITH a dragon helm)