[Archive] 2400 ETC **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Vardan Painkiller:

Thats for team tournament

2400 Pts - Dawi Zharr Army

1 Sorcerer-Prophet @ 555.0 Pts

General; Lore of Hashut; Magic Level 4; Show Lore of Hashut; Blood of Hashut; Darkforged Weapon; Blackshard Armour

Dawnstone [25.0]

Crown of Command [25.0]

1 Great Taurus @ [25.0]

Enchanted Shield [5.0]

23 Chaos Dwarf Inferal Guard @ 449.0 Pts

Hailshot Blunderbuss; Blackshard Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician

Banner of Swiftness [15.0]

10 Chaos Dwarf Inferal Guard @ 180.0 Pts

Fireglaives; Blackshard Armour; Shield; Standard

21 Hobgoblin Cutthroats @ 88.0 Pts

Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Musician

1 K’daai Destroyer @ 325.0 Pts

1 Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher @ 100.0 Pts

3 Chaos Dwarf Crew @ [0.0] Pts

1 Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher @ 100.0 Pts

3 Chaos Dwarf Crew @ [0.0] Pts

1 Iron Daemon War Engine @ 340.0 Pts

Hellbound; Skullcracker

1 Chaos Dwarf Crew @ [0.0] Pts

1 Hobgoblin Khan @ 70.0 Pts

Spear; Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Shield

Dragonhelm [5.0]

1 Giant Wolf @

The Besieger:

Great to see a new Bale Taurus list :).

Maybe add one magma cannon to the list.

And i think yo can use some more stuff to protect your General :).

I’m not a hobgoblin fan :slight_smile: but i think you have a nice list.

My Sorcerer-Prophet for 2400 pts is :

Level 4 / Bale Taurus / Charmed Shield / Talisman of Preservation / The Other Trickster’s Shard.

zhatan87:

No ward save on your lord???:o Good luck guy!:slight_smile:

What is your role in your team? Scoring? Limiting?

richard barby:

have there made the pack for it yet.

Vardan Painkiller:

I cant put more into army cos of restrictions, kdaii and ID count as warmachines and there is limit of 4, + aditional limits for ChD

Hellcannon, Iron daemon are each 0-1. Iron daemon, K�?TDaai Destroyer count as war machines. Chalice of darkness counts as 2 pd. Max 3 out of: Str. 5 shooting templates, K�?TDaai destroyer, Chalice, Sorcerer Prophet. Lore of Hashut can be cast with max 4 PD.

I have no ward becuse i intend to hide my lord in close combat, and shield is to survive first cannon hit :slight_smile:

I want to score, i have ogres and dwarfs as my team mates.

Vardan Painkiller:

I wonder if i should cancel crown of command and take chalice.

Samanos:

I wonder if i should cancel crown of command and take chalice.

Vardan Painkiller
i believe you cannot. in ETC if you take a chalice you cant take a prophet a vice versa.

Marduk:

I cant put more into army cos of restrictions, kdaii and ID count as warmachines and there is limit of 4,

I want to score, i have ogres and dwarfs as my team mates.

Vardan Painkiller
I'd still change one deathshrieker for a magma cannon, just for versatility. Nice list.

I believe you're not supposed to list values of individual magic items at CDO.

Good luck!

Vardan Painkiller:

I took the chalice- i checked etc rules at TWF and there was no mention of prophet or chalice.

I had 3 battles 2 of them were terrible 1 was fun.

During 1st my opponent was staling and during 2 hours 30 min time we managed to do 3 turns, just because i forced 3rd turn out 10 minutes before the end. I was also accused for doing my turn for 50 minutes- and during 3rd turn i was so pissed i forgot major charge that would give me minimum 6 big points. ( also due to fact i lost my general to terrorgeist i would have killed with that charge). I wasnt checking time as guy had rly no conflict attitude- he drasticaly changed colours when i told him he is stalling as his army had little chances against mine and other matches against his team were in his teams favour…

2nd battle was against lizardment when i was shown the power of skink skirmishers, almost killing K’dai, another major los was getting prophet killed with death spell no 0 - i need to start using ward on mounted mage.

3rd battle was most stressfull, rly disappointing, as sounding a bit whiny demon player used the crappiest moves in the book, he was trying to use 1" apart mechanic to block move of my k’dai and it was fine according to him. Tried to be very creative with reform rules as well as he insisted that he does not have to maximise model that touch when charging a warmachine (with base) so that he can make more comfortable overrun.

Over all i think i need to learn how to use K’dai way better, and definitively take 1 magma cannon. I need to impve the way i maneuver against trash units, and ithink blunderbusses are not worth their points. I think i will take greatweapons instead, small blunderbuss units to cover for machines, and bows on hobgoblins. Gonna resign from rockets altogether, and try out shhoting iron demon.

Samanos:

I took the chalice- i checked etc rules at TWF and there was no mention of prophet or chalice.

Vardan Painkiller
i dont know which draft you used, i believe this is the final one which was used in this years ETC.

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=102122

it clearly states you cannot use both chalice and prophet..

Da Crusha:

man, ETC rules suck. Im glad we don’t have that in my area.

Vardan Painkiller:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?p1jisyedcydjbr5

i took mone from here, this were posted along other stuff as ETC rules pack.

Da crusha- its a shame, i find ETC most balanced approach when it comes warhammer. fair chances it gives even to weak armies give me way more gaming satisfaction.

Samanos:

i took mone from here, this were posted along other stuff as ETC rules pack.

Da crusha- its a shame, i find ETC most balanced approach when it comes warhammer.  fair chances it gives even to weak armies give me way more gaming satisfaction.

Vardan Painkiller
Vardan, well its practically the same they just forgot to put the ''or'' between the two words lol:P.

as far as the rulespack is concerned it certainly is not perfect, personally i just find it tha it balances out some of the aspects of the game.

Vardan Painkiller:

But it says max 3 out of and i had k’daii chalice and prophet and no shooting s5 templates

Samanos:

max 3 out of is for the destroyer and s5 templates.

if you check the link i gave you (the post is written by a member of the AR comitee) you will see that the ‘‘prophet or chalice’’ sentence is a different restriction and not included in the max 3 choices.

Vardan Painkiller:

Yes but forum post< rules pack for etc players published among other etc rules

Samanos:

Yes but forum post< rules pack for etc players published among other etc rules

Vardan Painkiller
this post is official announcement.
I see I cant convince you, why dont you ask some of the ETC CD players that went there or the AR commitee?

Vardan Painkiller:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=104268

I cant find anything more official than that.