[Archive] 3rd Edition Chaos Dwarf Army

AGPO:

No argument here. I may make some third ed style CDs to use as Dwarf mercenaries in my evil armies…

Willmark:

Someone find this guy and force him to update his army… its that good!

Kera foehunter:

Wow what type of cannon is that.in the second picture

I have one of those cannon i got it with some stuff i bought on e bay .

Pyro Stick:

In the second picture there is the mortar and the bazooka. They are both 3rd edition war machines and the only firepower the chaos dwarfs would of had back then. Apart from the juggernaut, that had a cannon on the front.

Kera foehunter:

thanks Pyro . yea i have another piece to my small C D army.

Pyro Stick:

thanks Pyro . yea i have another piece to my small C D army.

Kera foehunter
Use it as a blunderbuss or something. Thats what i use it as and i use the swivel guns for blot throwers

Tallhat:

Someone find this guy and force him to update his army... its that good!

Willmark
Sorry to say but Pulper was never a frequent poster. I know him from my early days at HoH. He only pops in now and again. One of the most talented sculptors ive seen.

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

I searched long and hard for these pics:

Kera foehunter:

thats a great army pyro.the bull centaur is great perfixjob with the green stuff.

Canix:

Thats one cool take on cd .Love the BC done to look like 3rd ed, also the gyro copter is spot on, i have one of those to convert .Cheers for posting those pics Pyrostick i saw some of this on HoH but hadnt seen the cool BCs,sweet:hat

Pyro Stick:

Theres is more pics of the bull centaur (different angles without paint) if you look hard enough on HoH

Willmark:

Very cool that is what I’m kinda thinking for my BCs. Good job Pyro!

hat fanatic:

wow breath taking army.

I love the colours and the BC looks awesome. can’t wait to see more.

Kera foehunter:

could you post the banner when you get a chance Pyro

Pyro Stick:

could you post the banner when you get a chance Pyro

Kera foehunter
What banner? That tiny little one with the blue lighting on it? If pulper hasnt poster any pics of it on HoH then i wont be able to post it.

pulper:

Hi again. Long time no read. [/align]

Warhammer has taken a backseat over the last couple of months but as I am going to sell large parts of my collection I find the opportunity to take some pics of my armies and other stuff.

Actually I�m not that guy who sculpts those wonderful Chaos Dwarfs and owns the dark red army. Out of chance both of us seem to like good old Pulperspikehead from the Renegades boxed set.

Here are some more shots:

And the whole gallery

http://www.displacedminiatures.com/Spikehead/images.html?galleryId=2390&from=Chaos+Dwarfs

pulper:

And some pics of my first CD army sold about a year ago.

http://www.displacedminiatures.com/Spikehead/images.html?galleryId=2498&from=5th+ed+Chaos+Dwarfs

kefas:

I love old metal miniatures… all… your painting are very goo you didn’t hurt his lod souls. I like a maroon color in CHD army… your conversions are good too! :hat off

demi_morgana:

you sir did great paintjob here!

it’s really rare occasion now to see such oldschool warband :slight_smile:

wallacer:

Good find Pyro. That BC is a terrific conversion.