[Archive] (40k) My Death Gaurd army highlights

Sigose:

Well on the account the hobby part isn’t anything but CD I figured I would just go off topic if I’m wrong move this then.

Anyway, this is some of my work for my Death Guard army.

I will post more when I got the time too. These pics normally are 5.92mb per pic and uploading is a pain. :mad

~Sigose

Khan!:

Horray for Death Guard! That first one looks cool, but we need to see more close ups of the other conversions please!

wallacer:

A Nurgle army…

Just had to scratch the itch, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigose:

Yea I had too make a Death Guard army cause I always wanted to for years now so I figured why not with the new codex yaknow?

anyway more pics.

Again I got more pics to get on photobucket. -.-

So I will update when I can.

-Sigose

AGPO:

Awesome work, but I’d like to see what ur gonna do with the termanators

Canix:

They look great but bet they look better when paintedwhip cracksback to work slave:hat

Sigose:

Heh, thanks.

Another update! (greater pusbucket of doom!)

And I am painting them ALOT I just have issues of getting update pictures at this time. :~

Sigose:

Boo! I am still around I just been unable to post or any of that stuff at this time due to a job that is long hours, low pay, and hard hard work. :~

But still,

I should have some stuff to show you in the future cause at my job some guys are going to sell me a 600.00 cam for 139.99. O.o Plus 10% off. ^^ So I will beable to get back to posting more pictures again in the future!

AGPO:

Word of advice though, if you’re gonna post this many pics then put links to your photo bucket account rather than puting them in the actual post - it makes life much easier for the rest of us. Cheers