[Archive] [6-9-2009] Mosk's Chaos Dwarf Army (Chaos Dwarf Greens on page 2)

Mosk:

Ok so last night I started on my first of 5 bull centaurs for now. I will not have a camera until next Monday so no updates until then. When I finally have my camera I will have the following WIP completed:

( ) 10 Blunderbuss

( ) A total of 4 Bolt Throwers (with Crew) ( I will complete the other two (minus plasticard rods that I will use as rivets)

( ) 1 Death Rocket

( ) 5 Bull Centaurs

kefas:

I’m impatiently waiting for your update!

Mosk:

Ok so not really an update, but I just bought some plasticard from www.miniwargaming.com I will use them with the detailing and construction of my hats. So for now I am going to work on bodies of my dwarves. As promised I will be working on the hobgoblins (minus the legs as I had to order some bits for the legs… Had no feet.) I will also have atleast 5 bodies of the.bull centaurs. So stay tuned to see. I cut my left index finger a ton today preparing some battle for skull pass thunderers for greenstuff. So ya would take pics but no camera until sunday or monday.

Kera foehunter:

sound great!!! PLEASE DON’T CUT YOUR SELF !!

but i wait to see more good luck

Mosk:

Wow I have not been on for a long time nor will I be able to be on for a long while after this but I did this in one daj. I am not the best sculpter but here is an attempt. I am also limited to supplies as I am currentl in Poland and I have not lived here for too long. but here it is

Kera foehunter:

What a come back !! And your off to a good Start, I like the guy on the left

Mosk:

Thanks Kera. I know that I am not the best sculpter but hey this is fun doing this and ya. So here is an update: