[Archive] 75*50 bases, what on it?

Loidrial:

I’m here thinking fror the last 2 days about how to fill my bulls bases.

I have the 6th Bulls so the base is huge compared to them.

Aside the usual grass/sand + rocks on it what would you use?

I thought about some tree but it would be hard after to put the model in the suit case after, so I’m kinda here with the wrong mood not willing to touch the bases yet for not screw it around lol

Anyone of you had my same problem?

Bloodbeard:

I would pay the price and go two for one base! Will look epic as a big giant horde.

There is no way to fill up that base.

Loidrial:

I would pay the price and go two for one base! Will look epic as a big giant horde.

There is no way to fill up that base.

Bloodbeard
You know that I already thought this some weeks ago? 2 per base.
Problem is always the cash, not flowuing so much like for everyone else :P
I will leave them empty for now and I will see next tme, beucase yeah, they feel lonely there.

Yodrin:

Whats on 75*50? a table full of babes…

Bloodbeard:

Whats on 75*50? a table full of babes.....

Yodrin
Strangest comment since...I don't know man! Is this some kind of joke? I don't get it.

Herby
Me neither.

Loidrial:

Yodrin
Strangest comment since...I don't know man! Is this some kind of joke? I don't get it.

Herby
Me neither.

Bloodbeard

Dînadan:

Yodrin

Herby
Me neither.

Bloodbeard

Loidrial
Ditto x.x

Yodrin:

Was suppose to be a joke yes…epic fail…

Dînadan:

Was suppose to be a joke yes......epic fail.....

Yodrin
Yeah, but what *was* the joke? We all got you were making one, but buggered if we got the punch line

Yodrin:

I guess my insanely good english ruin it, lol. It was suppose to be a funny way of saying that he could fill the base plate with beautiful wombs;)

Rickie:

Going the 2 on one way to. Hero will prolly be one in front with two in back with standards or something. Since old BC’s are kinda pricy, I am for now using Mantics Halfreeds as bulk.

When I have the cash I’ll either get more bighats to replace the mantic ones, or maybe Russian Alternativ will have an alternativ for me ^^

TheHoodedMan:

Going the 2 on one way to. Hero will prolly be one in front with two in back with standards or something. Since old BC's are kinda pricy, I am for now using Mantics Halfreeds as bulk.
When I have the cash I'll either get more bighats to replace the mantic ones, or maybe Russian Alternativ will have an alternativ for me ^^

Rickie
Would be perfect if the Russians make some. But if they have same size and details like FW ones they will have a price, too.

Dînadan:

WiP pics of the RA BCs have been posted in the sculpters blog here (forget his username offhand) and they’re FW sized, not old school sized.

furrie:

you can always put some dead dudes on the bases or cannon/mortar parts. I’m planning to do that with mine