[Archive] [8-16-2018] Willmark's Chaos Stunty Army Project-WARNING PIC HEAVY!

Willmark:

UPDATE

Finally, even thou I’m working on my scratch built juggernaut https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9090 I’m still finding some time for working on my army. Here is my latest unit to joint the army and my quest to have one of every unit type in the list. The Orc Arrer boys! these guys could have been a huge help in my first out when my artillery got charged and locked up into comabt against glade riders and I had nothing around to help out… problem now solved me thinks! Alright lads its off to arty guard duty.

Next up I would imagine is probably the first hobgoblin unit or the death rocket. I’m not sure which it will be perhaps both or who knows what else I might be working on.

Right now I also have three, yes that is right three sorcerers under the paint brush. One of which is Astragoth which I will use as such in home games at a whopping point total too, using Thommy’s rules that appeared in Issue #1 of the WoH.

All said I’m poised to leap past 4,000 points painted by years end. Gold Medal here I come.