[Archive] A Chaos Dwarf thought manifested?

Grimstonefire:

Random question.

If the realm of chaos swallowed up Zharr Naggrund, it would mean generally that thought became reality.

I’m reading a 40k book where when characters in the Eye get angry they might have lightning playing over their armour, or a tiny neverborn daemon crawling up their armour urging the person to feed them with emotion.

Which has got me thinking, what sorts of things would the chaos dwarfs create (intentional or otherwise) with their conscious and subconscious thoughts?  Bearing in mind the slaves we had would be able to do this as well.  If they lived long enough.

One of the worlds in the Eye is a planet wide forge with mindless automaton miners/ forge workers manifested.  Would this be something we’d like?  Or would that be unsatisfying not actually having a slave to whip, as it would in metaphysical terms be whipping yourself.  Or the mind slave of another chaos dwarf or slave.  Would the slaves slaughter themselves in their self induced daemonic nightmares?

Intriguing psychology I think.

Dînadan:

Considering Chaos Dwarfs are still Dwarfs, I imagine there’ll be some irate Goldcoin Daemons/golems/constructs/etc running around looking for stunties to smoosh borne from their nightmares and innate greed.

Abecedar:

Random question.

If the realm of chaos swallowed up Zharr Naggrund, it would mean generally that thought became reality.

I'm reading a 40k book where when characters in the Eye get angry they might have lightning playing over their armour, or a tiny neverborn daemon crawling up their armour urging the person to feed them with emotion.

Which has got me thinking, what sorts of things would the chaos dwarfs create (intentional or otherwise) with their conscious and subconscious thoughts?  Bearing in mind the slaves we had would be able to do this as well.  If they lived long enough.

One of the worlds in the Eye is a planet wide forge with mindless automaton miners/ forge workers manifested.  Would this be something we'd like?  Or would that be unsatisfying not actually having a slave to whip, as it would in metaphysical terms be whipping yourself.  Or the mind slave of another chaos dwarf or slave.  Would the slaves slaughter themselves in their self induced daemonic nightmares?

Intriguing psychology I think.

Grimstonefire
This is doing my head in..big time.

A planet sized Ziggurat is all I can think of.