[Archive] A great T-shirt for any Chaos Dwarf

wallacer:

Vodevil:

It also might be a good way to get your ass beaten into a pulp! :stuck_out_tongue:

Titanomachy:

I agree with Vodevil. I see the dark humour in this piece, but really I think it would affend too many people.

Traitor King:

But its talking about the eygypation slavery when building pyramids, not the slavery in amercia ect… so its not bad… and anyway ive seen much worse t-shirts (and also much funnier ones though…)

torn:

that website is awesome, well most of them are funny some of them are just lame

i like the ‘thousands of my potential children died on your daughters face last night’ that is just so wrong lol

cornixt:

But its talking about the eygypation slavery when building pyramids, not the slavery in amercia ect... so its not bad...

Traitor King
So slavery of Jews okay but not blacks?

I'm just yanking your chain! Some people complain about the master-slave terminology in computer equipment!

There is much more evidence that the people who built the pyramids were actually paid employees, not slaves.

I think it is funny but I find humour in all kinds of dark subjects, but I wouldn't wear that t-shirt for fear of a huge black guy beating my face to a pulp :0

Hammerhand:

We are all slaves to the taxman and the skeleton dude in the black cloak with the curved cutty slashy thing on a stick.

Avoid getting beaten by adding the phrase:

[align=center]“Slavery: Get’s Sh*t done”

“the views expressed on my T-Shirt are do not necessarily reflect those of my own and as such I take no responsibility for any offence caused”

“Assault is a crime”[/align]

Xander:

Change those pyramids to a Ziggurat, and you might have a shirt… :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe throw a goblin on there for good measure.

Pyro Stick:

Buyin it.

Lord Darkash:

Makes me laugh. All jokes are at someones expense anyway, down with the PC brigade!

Titanomachy:

This makes me think that CDO needs members t-shirts. I’d buy one with a ziggy on it. :cheers

Dracomancer:

lol, I would buy one, but I live in London, and wearing stuff like that would get me killed… :0

Titanomachy:

I live in the US, its just as bad here, especially in the South…

Master Vampire:

But its talking about the eygypation slavery when building pyramids, not the slavery in amercia ect... so its not bad... and anyway ive seen much worse t-shirts (and also much funnier ones though...)
Ahem, blacks, jews, asians, south americans, and chinese children nowadays.

I just don't see the humour of it, it's too coarse. Sure, I understand it's about the Egyptian slavery, but people would get it wrong 90% of the time.

I know the Dutch have been into slave trade, nearly as bad as England (while England had many more colonies as well!). I do feel guilty, and there is nothing wrong about it. And I try to prevent any conflict. Even in the Netherlands nowadays, islam is in the minority, and of course they feel uncomfortable. So I won't scream 'Fuck off to your own country!', just because it would provoke conflict.

To me, this shirt is basically as bad as saying 'nazi', or in Dutch terms, 'mof', to a German.

And the worse part of the shirt is, they don't know what they're talking about!