[Archive] A pointless poll because I was bored

wallacer:

What are CD most likely to receive first?

Malificant:

a new player…:mask

wallacer:

You know if I didn’t know better, Malificant, i’d almost think you weren’t taking this poll seriously.

Malificant:

the sad thing is i was serious…ill cast my vote now though…

Sigose:

well to what I’m think’n I figure a new codex. :cheers

~sigose

Willmark:

I was gonna do a write in for a pair of shears and a hacksaw. For what you ask?

Shears: To shave the goofy looking beards off the CD models
A hacksaw to cut down the stove pipes otherwise known as hats around these parts.

:slight_smile:

Theory_Man:

miniatures, but something along the lines of what the hellcannon was.

Pyro Stick:

Shears: To shave off the goofy looking beards off the CD models
A hacksaw to cut down the stove pipes otherwise known as hats around these parts.

Willmark
Unless you love the 3rd edition and marauders you have just completely wrekced everything that makes them chaos dwarfs.

I voted new minis. New minis always come out first. There might be a little bit more fluff in white dwarf to give us a sign that tehy are coming out soon.

Tallhat:

:)

Willmark
INFIDEL!!! Do you wanna go into the Hat again???

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Willmark
Unless you love the 3rd edition and marauders you have just completely wrekced everything that makes them chaos dwarfs.

Pyro Stick
You hit the nail right there on the head Pyro. I absolutely love the look of the 3rd edition minis. 4th edition "look" no so much. For other have at it, me, meh...

Tallhat-Enough of that now or I'll send you back to hobgoblin latrine duty again.

Tallhat:

Awwww… But I dont wanna… Can Lord Hashut at least punish you?

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Besides, he hatr will be filthy after its time in the boar centaur…

Anyway, minis will come with the book, the booki will ONLY come if there are minis with it. I’m going for an FAQ personally

metro_gnome:

peace prize FTW!!!

Willmark:

Besides, he hatr will be filthy after its time in the boar centaur...
Anyway, minis will come with the book, the booki will ONLY come if there are minis with it. I'm going for an FAQ personally

AGPO
On yeah forgot about the boar centaur...

minty:

I’d say the nobel peace prize, followed by abooloting slavery, hen minimum wage:~

cornixt:

abooloting

minty
That is our WORD OF THE DAY!

:cheers

wallacer:

If Al Gore can win the Nobel Peace prize, then why not CD?

Willmark:

AGPO:

Too damn right. I'm really active in politics in the real world but there's no surer way to wreck a good forum then political debate. Let's keep it topical people (tripple shudder to hear himself saying this)

Lord Zarkov:

Minimum wage laws certainly; all Dawi Zharr should get a fair and equal wage, and all Hobgoblins should be paid a ‘fair’ amount as well. All other species are merely animals and therefore deserve no payment.:hat