[Archive] A pointless poll because I was bored

AGPO:

Blackadder: “We did this robbery together, so you get half the loot.”

Baldrick: “Thank you very much sir!”

Blackadder: “This robbery on theother hand, I am doing alone. Hand it over your money or your life. See all fair and above board.”

Baldrick: “Fair enough, so long as I haven’t been cheated, I don’t mind.”

A more ‘Dawi’zhaar’ approach to fairness methinks…

Willmark:

but there's no surer way to wreck a good forum then political debate.

AGPO
Oh how true that is. I've learned there are three things never to discuss: religion, politics, and computer/game console platforms. Engenders waaaaaayyyyy to many arguments.

Kera foehunter:

i say a new army book.

Tallhat:

If Al Gore can win the Nobel Peace prize, then why not CD?

wallacer
Naughty naughty... Though I can say Lord Hashut agrees.

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Its not physically possible for a chaos dwarf of any kind to win any peace prize. It just goes against their nature.

metro_gnome:

CDs are great diplomats… we are friends with all of our neighbors…

not another country around that can say that… Canada i suppose…

wallacer:

All other species are merely animals and therefore deserve no payment.:hat

Lord Zarkov
Surely those adorable wolves are entitled to something?

Grimstonefire:

CDs are great diplomats... we are friends with all of our neighbors...

metro_gnome
That is an interesting point of view, but I guess you need to look at how those 'friendships' were made, and how they are maintained.

I doubt the greenskin/ chaos/ ogre hordes would come to our aid if our empire was close to collapsing...

Of course, being the internet there was probably a healthy slab of sarcasm in your post and I misunderstood;)

I voted for 'new book', because IMO we will be forgotten until then for anything new.

I think a fluff mention in any new chaos book might be possible as well.

Uzkul Werit:

I voted for the Peace Price, as I’m in a funny mood this morning and as much as I’d like the other things to happen, I don’t see it happening.

Willmark:

Of course, being the internet there was probably a healthy slab of sarcasm in your post and I misunderstood;)

Grimstonefire
Sarcasm, Internet? not possible? ;)

Though your point about no one really rushing to help us if we really need it pretty much right on the mark. The hobbos might, but then again....

Tallhat:

CDs are great diplomats... we are friends with all of our neighbors...
not another country around that can say that... Canada i suppose...

metro_gnome
And us here in Denmark. Another proof that this country is indeed blessed by Lord Hashut.

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Just don’t let your cartoonists draw any more pictures right? :slight_smile:

Besides I think the Brits got the market cornered on blessed, so says the Bard:“This realm, this blessed plot, this England” that is if my Shakespeare serves.

Canix:

Just don't let your cartoonists draw any more pictures right? :

Willmark
LMAO

Also its probably true to say everybody considers there country blessed (THE CHOSEN ONES)unless they have accepted we are all brothers and sisters spiritually and literally nobody being more than 40th removed cousins.
Anyway back on topic:rolleyes:before i bore everybody
Chaos dwarfs will probably get miniatures for somebody else's army ala hellcannon :hashut

Uzkul Werit:

I bet on Chaos Dwarfs minis for the Dwarfs before the Chaos Dwarfs get 'em.

Willmark:

Also its probably true to say everybody considers there country blessed (THE CHOSEN ONES)

Canix
To a point yes. I love my country great place to be from. But when you consider governments... :rolleyes: lets just say I didn't vote for him either time.

AGPO:

Just don't let your cartoonists draw any more pictures right? :)

Besides I think the Brits got the market cornered on blessed, so says the Bard:"This realm, this blessed plot, this England" that is if my Shakespeare serves.

Willmark
If you'd ever been to a six nations rugby match you'd know we certainly aren't loved by our neighbours. Having n Irish mother and an Anglo-scottish father I'm about as confused as if I found Archaon and Valten driving a VW around the Athel Lothern festival scene wearing a CND t-shirts and holding a "peace" banner

Tallhat:

Just don't let your cartoonists draw any more pictures right? :)

Willmark
Ill draw it meself the next time if I have to. Noone is going to tell me or my country what we can or cannot say or print in our own country. Not when the very same people who were so greatly offended burn our nations flag and still demand us to apologise and help them.

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Well put tallhat, my best mate is a Muslim convert and he thought that those guys were well out of order. That said, the boycotts weren’t that much of a threat:

“Oh no, no exports of bacon and lager to Islamic nations, how will the Danish economy survive?!?!”

Willmark:

True, imagine however if my country did this the world uproar would have been about x100,000. I do agree with you Tallhat. Over here one of the revoltionary schools of thought was “I don’t agree with what you have to say, but defend your right to say it”. Things have become polarizing that this gets lost.

Nonfanatical Islam would a great thing, just as bad as radical

minty:

Ok, enough political/religious/country debate, nothing ruins a forum like that