[Archive] A psychological experiment

Grimstonefire:

As the title suggests, this is a psychological experiment.  Please read and respond.

Xadner hates all Chaos Dwarves , HB is allergic to cake and Willmark has a purple mongoose with three eyes called Ak-Ak-Zaboour tied to a tree in his garden.

CheTralfara:

Xadner, haha… what a bastardization.

Shame on willmark for tieing Ak-Ak to the tree! let him roam free and scare the snakes away!

Swissdictator:

I’m not exactly sure how to respond. :stuck_out_tongue: You did mispell Xander, and I doubt he hates Chaos Dwarfs since he created the website.

HB being allergic to cake makes sense to me as I think this may be cover so we don’t use it against him! As he can always claim he’s sick or something when we offer him cake.

I don’t think Willmark would have a purple mongoose. A neon green penguin, on the other hand, would make sense to me. Though he’d name it Super Tux, just to annoy Bill Gates.

snowblizz:

So?

I regularly hold conversations with my miniatures and my girlfriend is a FW Keeper of Secrets.

Swissdictator:

I think Hannibal was really a Saurus Old Blood in a man suit.

Kublai Khan was secretly having an affair with a Great Unclean One

Queen Elizabeth was really a Skaven player deep down in her heart.

The Skaven are really based on Minnesota.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Interesting experiment! I feel manipulated into going out on the street and stealing somebody’s car…

Grimstonefire:

I had to edit the first bit as I forgot to mention the Mongoose has three eyes. Very important.

Canix:

I am not going to fall for your conspiracy theories !Your be telling me beards,beer bellies and bad breath do not attract women next .I am going to take these aspersions as a sure sign you’ve eaten to many magic mushroms IMO :smiley:

Swissdictator:

Or is it two eyes and a monacle?

Grim I also have firm believable unsubstantiated rumors that Willmark’s pet loves Ruffles potato chips, but will only snack on them between 1524 and 1702 GMT on even numbered days every other month.

Can you please confirm or deny?

Grimstonefire:

He has been known to snack at 15:23, so the whole natural order of things may soon be coming to an end I’m afraid.  Ak-Ak-Zaboour is happy as long as Willmark gives him some Ruffles too.

It’s three eyes, Willmark had some sunglasses made to measure.

Captain Crayon:

He has been known to snack at 15:23, so the whole natural order of things may soon be coming to an end I'm afraid.  Ak-Ak-Zaboour is happy as long as Willmark gives him some Ruffles too.

It's three eyes, Willmark had some sunglasses made to measure.

Grimstonefire
whats a ruffle?

:P

Canix:

whats a ruffle?

:P

Captain Crayon
I have it on good authority that its a small invisable green creature that looks remarkable like a bee

Swissdictator:

So Canix would be correct!

Willmark:

Bah cheetos or Gummy Bears FTW!

dedwrekka:

As the title suggests, this is a psychological experiment.  Please read and respond.

Xadner hates all Chaos Dwarves , HB is allergic to cake and Willmark has a purple mongoose with three eyes called Ak-Ak-Zaboour tied to a tree in his garden.

Grimstonefire
I think you lost it (And that telling people it's a psychological experiment ruins the blind effect)

Captain Crayon:

So Canix would be correct!

Swissdictator
Aaaah! ruffles are chips!

I like chips.

Also Alfonz, my miniature motorcycle riding monkey-lizard likes chips. He incidently has 3 eyes and a monocle.

quite what that means im not sure.

Hulkster:

I find that flying monkeys and cybernetic gorillas are well worth the investment

Howver the 3 eyed mongoose, what ever the colour is a poor investment

I recommend everyone has at least 1 flying monkey, they are good at catching cats.

However I still have not managed to herd the damn cats, it will happen though, one day

Swissdictator:

Honestly, has anyone seen where Willmark put those Deep Fried Turtles? His Mongoose is getting quite upset as it is hungry! It is looking at the local giant plastic cow (which must be a requirement in Wisconsin) for a snack. This would create quite the international incident that might lead to the destruction of Jamaica at the hands of the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man…

However perhaps the Ginsu Owls will deliver us from the dark abyss of despair that is the destruction of Jamaica! Led by the Glorious Messiah Burpo the Clown and his Penguin Liberation Army commanded by a genetically mutated sock, perhaps with his allies he can win. However will the legion of Bearded Toilets with Mullets (and sharp pointed teeth) betray us?

Then again, with the Swiss Imperial Forces under my control, we can cut right through France and try to save the day… but will we be far too late? Will we be delayed by the wonderful French hospitality? Perhaps we can use CERN to create a wormhole to allow us to get there instantly. However if the fears of the Large Hadron Collider were to prove true… then the world may be destroyed! Is this the true plan behind this evil and dire situation? The destruction of the Earth as the Swiss try to stop a war? It must be the Cylons up to no good! So what would a Cylon do with a Deep Fried Turtle afterall? Perhaps it is the Roman Empire coming through time to conquer us all pretending to be Cylons and planting a dark hidden memory to write Cylons in our fiction!

Indeed these are dark times when time traveling Romans threaten to destabilize the world! Perhaps there is a greater evil afoot here… which only means Big Foot leads the Illuminati! Yes, the Illumanti the great mysterious coven of stamp collectors and disgruntled post men who secretly run the world through controlling the price of ducks! YES! They are a vile sort indeed. Perhaps they would have though their agent Nostradamus might have distracted us, but by making the History Channel a joke as of late they have overcompensated and undermined their efforts. Though I think we should keep an eye on them anyways.

Perhaps it is the Elite Bagpipe Brigade of the Secret Society of Golden Plunger Seekers that wishes to upset the peace of the world in the vain hope that they may find the Golden Plunger! YES! THAT MUST BE IT! For the Golden Plunger will unlock the secret of Uber Booze which is 4 times as safe, and makes you 4 times as drunk for a combined effect of 16 times as drunk! Perhaps that is their vile plan to unleash Uber Booze to ruin us all! Now that I have unlocked their plan we can strike at them!

Am I a Cylon?

Is the mirror universe version of the Hulkster cleanshaven?

so.sad:

Then again, with the Swiss Imperial Forces under my control, we can cut right through France and try to save the day... but will we be far too late? Will we be delayed by the wonderful French hospitality?

Swissdictator
Or will you find the tower of wizardry? The Tower of ULTIMATE Wizardry? Will our Heroes, now on a quest to serve the world, find this tower? And will this mysterious tower have any clues on where to find deep fried turtles?

Can we argue that these turtles got lost and were finally found in Antarctica in already fried state? Will this easy lie prevent Jamaica from being destroyed? Or will Burpo the Clown try and conquest the world anyway?
Is there any way the Cylons set us up the bomb? Is it them behind the conspiracy of the legion of Bearded Toilets?
Moreover will Chuck flash in time to warn us that Doctor Balthar only tries to save his ass again? And if he flashes will that explain why casey acts up like a special agent while in fact he is a merchanary named jayne hired by malcom raynolds?

Is there any way the whole plot will twist again when dexter appears only to cut through raynolds body? Is he a murderer indeed or did dexter got the wrong guy? Will this mistake make it impossible to ever get the plot right or just find a single answere?

Has Xander paid swissdictator to make his post just to cover the fact that he hates chaos dwarfes?

Find out next time on UUUUUUUNNFORGOTTEN CDO STORIES

Ubertechie:

Or will the untergeeks finally rise up under my dominion and throw of their disguises of nerdy glasses, palid pimpled skin and esoteric t-shirts and have the women of the world fall at their feet. Thus gaining utter domination of the lesser males through technology and ladyology…