[Archive] A quick poll/discussion

Neil:

About £50 on Tzar Boris and his Bear, new in the box from e-bay a couple of years ago.

vulcanologist:

What I’ve just spent on the iron train! Better have a lie down I’m feeling giddy!

Necrotique:

My most spent is now $468 AU on a complete Warhound Titan. Pretty happy with that :slight_smile:

:cheers

Galladorn:

On a single model I fall into the <$300 range (US).

Overall, I have easily spent enough for a down payment on a house here in New York City. And I haen’t stopped buying!

Anonymouse:

Must have been Eu.10,- for a stock HE mage.

After that the BfSP-box.

I’m not really in a situation in which I can permit WH anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Bassman:

My most expensive single miniature ever I bought is… my slave brush entry :wink:

She costed me around 18 Euros 3-4 years ago…

Loki:

Has to be my Elder Revenant Titan with Pulsars which was £178 the one next one would be my Imperial thunderbolt at £80

Necrotique:

Do you have any photos of the Revenant? I’ve always wondered about their size, as they look massive and rather decently priced compared to Warhounds. Do they come with weapon arms?

:cheers

Nebuchandnezzar:

I must admit I have bought a shadow sword kit that I have built and painted, but haven’t actually used in a game :stuck_out_tongue:

wallacer:

If you include Forgeworld stuff then I guess my FW War Mammoth would be my most expensive figure.