[Archive] A story! With a picture!

BilboBaggins:

There is something Langdon hates even more than the Canadians. It is his former ally/compatriot/partner Conway.

They worked together for years but eventually Langdon and Conway started studying different paths to grow their careers. One used compassion and reason the other used force and aggression.

For many years the two accepted the other using their ideas for what they believe is good. But in time they came to a head when they both went after the same client and they both thought their way was the right way. They came to blows and did harm to each other. Conway’s wounds were so grevious that he no longer shows himself except in a suit that hides his features and muddles his voice.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Like I'm going peacefully in exile with Swiss that Godbob and his jolly rogers proposed. It took him a couple of posts to notice I typed rogers as rangers but all my posts have them fixed and it doesn't harm the fact that I don't take orders or listen to demands of people who threaten me. If those threats are wrong in sentence structure why worry. :hat off

BilboBaggins
I was just joking :D

BilboBaggins:

Another reason I do my best Alfred E. Newman and say, “WHY WORRY.”

Kera foehunter:

you two guys need to stop smoking crack!!

BilboBaggins:

I don’t smoke or do illegal pharmicuticals.

I also don’t drink to excess, seen what happens to people who do too many times.

Swissdictator:

Kera: With my heart condition that would kill me 10 times over… just via the smell of someone else smoking it…

Kera foehunter:

how do you know i was talking about you two guys???

SWISS AND BILBO !!