[Archive] A vow, who wishes to join me in this?

Kera foehunter:

no fun when you bring out the second earth shaker!!!

BilboBaggins:

Kera foehunter
But 4 at 4000 points would really stop the movement of your opponent on a 4x6 foot table.

Swissdictator:

Kera foehunter
But 4 at 4000 points would really stop the movement of your opponent on a 4x6 foot table.

BilboBaggins
Now that's just vile. I was thinking at least 4 or 5k before I'd take two... though 16 Bolt throwers *twitch*

BilboBaggins:

BilboBaggins
Now that's just vile. I was thinking at least 4 or 5k before I'd take two... though 16 Bolt throwers *twitch*

swissdictator
Not vile, but really fun to slow up a fast moving army like Bretonnia, Orges, Elves.

But think about 10 BT's 3 Death Rockets and 4 Earth Shakers. Your opponent would really be shaking in their shoes.

Swissdictator:

They’re only shaking as they’d be struggling to put on steel toe boots to better kick you with. :stuck_out_tongue: Not because of the Earth shaker effect!

BilboBaggins:

They're only shaking as they'd be struggling to put on steel toe boots to better kick you with. :P Not because of the Earth shaker effect!

swissdictator
I guess it's a good thing I only have one Earth Shaker built. And I thought it was cool I held up the Saurus line with only one Earth Shaker.

Kera foehunter:

16 bolt throwers !!! now who mean, even the ogres would think twice

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I have to finish mine, but I’ll take the OATH. I actually had a few people buying Skull Pass kits to get some Chaos Dwarf material last year. I should plan a new game night and call them up!

FOR HASHUT!

Liam the Marxist:

I shall join you swiss, IN ALL THAT IS COMMUNISM!!! (well marxism)

plus kicking the crap out of people (god that was an overstatement) with a 4-5th ed army would be fun, go blunderbuss go, kill them all!