[Archive] Advice?

AGPO:

I have to say while I occasionally browse other forums to check out the conversions/rumours, not only is this site more fun and full of nicer people, its easier to use as well - everything is easy to find, the threads don’t go on to long and there are no “uber threads of doom” like the Asur rumours section. Asrai.org is quite a good site but I’ve never joined

Dark Haven:

I used to be on Asrai, I didn’t even play Woodies but the place was fun.

Good site Asrai.org.

AGPO:

Glad we agree, did you see the Narnia army on there?

Willmark:

The narnian army is crazy good, that guy has got mad skills.

AGPO:

I particularly love the centaur models he made. I’m tempted to do an army just of those!

Dark Haven:

That Narnia army was sooo cool! I love the paint scheme and conversions. It was breathless.

Like walking into a cake shop for the first time…

Ishkur Cinderhat:

How very mean to talk about such things and not post a link so everyone may drool as well. :wink:

Willmark:

One downside when browsing the web from the iPhone… Can’t copy/paste to add hyperlinks… Yet!

zagor66:

Those centuars a really good but I cant seem to find the rest of the army.

Pyro Stick:

If you dont like the big hats then dont get chaos dwarfs, convert dwarfs or get tomb kings.

That narnia army is awesome.

AGPO:

How very mean to talk about such things and not post a link so everyone may drool as well. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
I consider myself justly rebuked Ishkur, my apologies
Those centuars a really good but I cant seem to find the rest of the army.

zagor66
You have to scroll down further to the guys next post which has a link to all his army photos. My favorites are the fawns

zagor66:

That army is fantastic , I aslo like the rest of his armies.

Canix:

How very mean to talk about such things and not post a link so everyone may drool as well. ;)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Cheers Ishkur i went looking and couldnt find it ,did find other well painted WE .That Narnia armys very dynamic ,great posing the Fawns and Beaver are my faves:D

AGPO:

The standards on Asrai.org are very high, I just wish I could find more sites like these two, then again I’d probablly never leave the house…

Dark Haven:

I think I spawned a monster, this thread is huge and after barely a day.

Thanks guys for the advice and honesty. Out of all the places I asked for help, it was right here that helped me the most. I can’t wait to order BFSP bits and get started!

sincerely,

Dark Haven

Tallhat:

Holy frag that is one cool army! I love the animals. Great army. I must say.

- Tallhat

Willmark:

I think I spawned a monster, this thread is huge and after barely a day.��

Thanks guys for the advice and honesty.��Out of all the places I asked for help, it was right here that helped me the most.��I can't wait to order BFSP bits and get started!

sincerely,
Dark Haven

Dark Haven
See? Your one of the "guys" already. Seriously thou the [[BFSP]] set is a great buy for would be chaos dwarf overlords. So much so I bought two!

Dark Haven:

Indeed, BFSP rocks.��I’m going to buy the models online from warstore.��Its gonna be sweet!

Its sad really, for same cost of buying a Trebuchet and 20x Grail Pilgrims I can build my 1k CD list. Makes wonder if I should bring my CD to Baltimore instead of my Brets.

GS and cheap plastic minis, what more could a guy ask for?

(Well, maybe some pie…)

Willmark:

Or a beer, of two.

Dark Haven:

Never tried that before. Milk goes great with pie!

Just cookies and milk. Though, would cookies and beer work?