[Archive] After you have voted for GH6, only then open me!

Vexxus:

Since last time people had so much fun guessing these types of things, and since I had to stare at my finished Gaoler for about 4.5 weeks, I thought I would propose the following:

I will be awarding 5 slaves to the first member who can correctly predict which GH6 entry was done by me!

Please PM your (guess?) answer to me, the winner will be announced once the voting has closed, and the slaves will be handed over at that time!

Good Luck!

Willmark:

Since last time people had so much fun guessing these types of things, and since I had to stare at my finished Gaoler for about 4.5 weeks, I thought I would propose the following:

I will be awarding 5 slaves to the first member who can correctly predict which GH6 entry was done by me!

Please PM your (guess?) answer to me, the winner will be announced once the voting has closed, and the slaves will be handed over at that time!

Good Luck!

Vexxus
I know, I know, pick me! ;)

Sojourn:

hrmmmmmmmm thinks long and hard, trying to remember the guy I kept looking at the entire time I painted my entry…

can I have 5 slaves anyways!? :slight_smile:

mine is easy to guess. but I like where your head’s at Vex… 5 slaves from me to whoever PM’s me correctly about my entry first too. Mod’s excluded. :stuck_out_tongue: sorry Willmark.

Kera foehunter:

this is to easy!!!

Sojourn:

hahaha, we have a winner (for me). treat those slaves extra poorly :wink:

Kera foehunter:

i think we need to guess all of them . there are 4 that i don’t know as of now.

can anyone hint of people that not been in the contest before???

Knight Of Awsome:

I think i know which one it is!, should i just pm you with my guess?

edit: nvm about what i just said…

Sojourn:

you can always PM me… I like PMs n_n make me feel warm and fuzzy inside :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

PMs are fine. Just don’t post until the contest voting period is over.

Vexxus:

Only one guess in so far! Keep them coming…

Hint: There may be clues found in my blog thread and the GH6 thread… who knows! Plus You can check my GH5 entry.

…or maybe I am just trying to throw you off track!

Knight Of Awsome:

Oh!, OH, could i have a second guess.

Vexxus:

Knight Of Awsome
I am not revealing the winner until the voting ends, so if you wish you can retract your old guess, and have a new one, with the risk being that your initial guess was correct, or you are switching too late, and someone has beat you to it!

So, at your own risk, change as many times as you like, and at the end of voting I will reveal the winner (only your final answer counts, and "first" is judged by when your final answer was sent).

Cheers!

P.S. Only 2 guessers thus far :(

Kera foehunter:

You need to up the stakes !!!Vexxus !!!

Knight Of Awsome:

Knight Of Awsome
I am not revealing the winner until the voting ends, so if you wish you can retract your old guess, and have a new one, with the risk being that your initial guess was correct, or you are switching too late, and someone has beat you to it!

So, at your own risk, change as many times as you like, and at the end of voting I will reveal the winner (only your final answer counts, and "first" is judged by when your final answer was sent).

Cheers!

P.S. Only 2 guessers thus far :(

Vexxus
Well i know its wrong...so ill give everyone a hint
We still have the photo-booth still set up

Vexxus
-well thats sortive what he said... ill send my second pm to get rid of the first!

Viskar Zhragoth:

Kera, just so you know, I entered the GHVI with my first Chaos Dwarf conversion, and with more greenstuff than I have ever worked with before. After voting closes I’ll also be putting up pics of my other gaoler that I made at the same time (too easy to tell otherwise).

I might be one of the new 4 you were wonderng about.

I just hope I get a few votes (I did not vote for myself).

Viskar Zhragoth

Kera foehunter:

that cool i like to see them im glade you did both !!!

thank for the hint!!! my lips are sealed

Vexxus:

Well i know its wrong...so ill give everyone a hint
We still have the photo-booth still set up

Vexxus
-well thats sortive what he said... ill send my second pm to get rid of the first!

Knight Of Awsome
Excellent investigation, I never even thought about that as a clue!

Nice work Sherlock!

Thursday Edit: Congratulations to Knight of Awsome! He guessed my entry correctly, and will be receiving slaves momentarily! My thanks to all who participated!