[Archive] Al-Hashut's Multitude of Minions - Yet more slaves x8

Kera foehunter:

Ahhhhh they are so cute.Al

Hashut’s Blessing:

Cool models and even cooler that they came free in a bag o’ gubbinz’s! Keep up the good work and get some more done!

al-hashut:

4 more slaves:

And a pic of the painted slaves so far

And something i forgot to show in GHVI, the bulls head on the shoulder (made from a GS cast of Morglum Necksnapper’s axe)

Kera foehunter:

breaking rock in the hot sun i fought the law and the law won.

great group of slaves they look like there having fun

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good to see some more painted! The unit is coming along really well! Good cast of the bull’s head. Looks awesome. Cool job with the Rune on the hand as well…

wallacer:

The CD would look even better if he was wearing reflective sunglasses and chewing on a toothpick. Possibly with a truncheon too.

Willmark:

I’m liking them even if the slaver has a big hat.

al-hashut:

Thanks for the replies guys, just the one slave this time, here’s the fanboy of Hashut, musician for the unit:

And I also made a Boss for the HW shield hobbos:

C and C welcome as always

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice use of that shaman, the shoulder pad fits in nicely I think.

With that base I’m looking forward to seeing this guy painted :hat off

Kera foehunter:

i like the hat on the boss!!! go fan boy!!!

HashutsChosen:

Nicely done! I might be able to help a bit with an old Ziggurat Oracle article on working with greenstuff. I’ll see if I can post it up for you. May give you some ideas or helpful hints.

al-hashut:

Thanks for the kind words guys, hope this doesn’t dissapoint:

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I like that musician, did you convert it? From what? Do I have permission to nick it, or at least make something similiar :)?

The Boss is looking great, I think you should ask for a CDO avatar of him …! :wink:

al-hashut:

Cheers Hrothgar. The fanboy is a non-converted snotling, to the best of my knowledge it’s from the latest pump wagon model. You have my full permission to rip me off (or, more precisely GW ;p)

As for the avatar, i’ve been changing the figure so far depending on my CDO rank. So i’ve already had a Hobbo avatar. In fact, i need to get around to making a CD Hero avatar (maybe i’ll convert another hero model to celebrate my ascension)

Ghrask Dragh:

Nice hobgob, didn’t dissappoint at all!

I like the choice of colours, good scroll work on the shield too. Actually, maybe the lava could be a little more luminous? like your avatar, I think a light wash of yellow would do the trick.

:cheers

al-hashut:

Cheers Ghrask, the lava looks more yellow in RL, but my crappy camera’s distorted it and washed out a lot of the beige shading. Oh well, poor student. It’s either food or better pics :stuck_out_tongue:

8 More Slaves done:

Bringing the Unit up to a strength of 21:

Canix:

The slaves look great however i prefer your armoured arabic style ones they are Immense:hat off

Kera foehunter:

ahhhhh poor orc!!! omg is he a pirate orc. then good job making him a slave. Al