[Archive] Alakihel's Army - The Army of The Black Fortress

Alakihel:

Well it is now time to show you my army (Drazoath is on holidays so let say that it’s my army :hat )

Roaming since almost 2 years on the forum I suscribe myself a few month later. And I wanted to have enough stuff to show to start an army blog.

Forgive my lack of details on my minis I’m not such a good painter.

Let’s start with Warmachines :

DEATH SHRIEKER ROCKET :

MAGMA CANNON :

IRON DAEMON :

SKULLCRACKER :

DREADQUAKE MORTAR :

HELLCANNON :

INFERNAL GUARD WITH FIREGLAIVES :

CHARACTERS :

GOBLIN :

Feel free to comment and point what could be arranged :hat

Thanks a lot to everybody for the inspiration which helped me painting all of these lovely angry little boys ! :hat off

ViLe:

your army looks good. I like especially the Goblins. The one eye of the Squig the Goblin is grabbing, just amazing. o_O

Everytime i see the FW Dreadquake modell i wonder about how disproportionately oversized it is.

But respect dude you assembled a FW Skullcracker must have been a hard job.

bigdark:

Skullcracker - so well done. That came out great. Great ashy look to it that really makes it look usable.

Fireglaives - you put just the right amount of detail and metal variation. Anything else might have made them look over the top. I think they look perfect.

Beautiful army.

Yodrin:

Very nice work there. Ugot all the WM i want…:slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Love the war machines, you put a lot of great work in to them

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks VERY awesome! Love the night goblin hoods!

Alakihel:

Thanks everybody for the comments, bring me a lot of warm in the heart :stuck_out_tongue:

@ViLe : If you want the Mortar is ok about the size the only “problem” for me is the sculpt of the dwarves and the Ogre, you really see a difference between these sculpts and the other war machin crew, plus the ogre is really really skinny compared to his mates from GW.

And yes the Skullcracker was such a pain to built :hat

Cheers, :hat off

Alakihel.

Goltor Lintrepide:

Really impressive, a conventionnal but well used choice of color. Ma seule réserve serait à propos de ces gobelins de la nuit, je suppose qu’ils comptent pour des hobgobelins, mais ils ne sont pas vraiment dans le style Chaos Dwarf. Aussi, les petites touches de bleu ça et là sur les équipes de warmachines et les daemonsmiths, mais c’est un détail. Anyway, it’s a beautiful army, bravo! :hat off