[Archive] all metal old school CD's

Vantraxx the Thrice Cursed:

i saw this on facebook. If i had the cash i would buy straight away… This guy is selling:

Chaos Dwarfs. (All Metal, All old School)

1 x Taurus + Lord

1 x Lammasu + Lord

1 x Astragoth

1 x Sorcerer Prophet on foot

9 x Various other hero/lord models

4 x Hobgoblin Khans

69 x Chaos Dwarfs w/ Close Combat weapons

17 x Chaos Dwarfs w/ Blunderbuss

5 x Bull Centaurs

10 x Hobgoblin Wolf Riders

10 x Sneaky Gitz

113 x Hobgoblin warriors w/ Hand Weapon

47 x Hobgoblin w/ Bow

3 x Hobgoblin Bolt Thrower

4 x Deathshreiker rockets

7 x Dreadquake Mortars

$1000

link: Redirecting...

Bloodbeard:

That’s ridiculously cheap. I can’t buy something yhat valuable from the states without having to pay a lot in toll, taxas and fees.

The link doesn’t work for me.

Malorndk:

Please get us a link that works! I wanna see it!

That’s hella cheap!

Sorry guys it was on a facebook page, i just posted the url, i’ll try to get a link that works. I would hate for some scumbag to grab it an resell to the community at an insane price, there are 7 earthshakers ffs!!

the name of the seller is: Nathan Christopher�?Z

It can be seen in: Wargamers Buy Swap And Sell facebook group

pic link: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10942743_10152491940397130_7204251896706733771_n.jpg?oh=a5516ca737206e199b4325ebb23aa0ed&oe=5563EE26&gda=1432425945_831076760256dfc65ad4a7b924d175b6

If anyone knows how i can link a direct link from Faebook please let me know. I think you need to be registered and logged in to facebook to actually follow the link.

TheHoodedMan:

Best are the hobgoblins :-)!

Yodrin:

You know if he would split it up?

Malorndk:

I just wrote on his sale attempt that he should join our forum and put it on sale here. If he splits this up, I’ll be sooo fucking poor but happy!

I just wrote on his sale attempt that he should join our forum and put it on sale here. If he splits this up, I'll be sooo fucking poor but happy!

Malorndk
Good work bud, i never thought of that ;)
I really hope he comes to the party before some scumbag picks them up and extorts everyone...

Nayfan:

Hey guys,
Nathan from that facebook post here :wink:

here is a pic of the army as a whole

If it doesnt go as a whole soon then i will split it up :slight_smile:

Bloodbeard:

1000 USD or 1000 AUD for the whole lot? ?

Nayfan:

AUD sir :slight_smile:

Not including postage obviously… being all metal, its going to be rather heavy

Malorndk:

Welcome to the forum Nathan! So glad you decided to join us. I don’t expect many people to be able to buy such a force straight up, even though your price is pretty fucking good (and way below market price). Therefor I expect you will have to split it up. This can be done in two way:

1: People say exactly what they want (fx 20 Hobgoblins, 2 Earthshakers and a Lammasu) and you give them a price that is slightly cheaper than the market price.

2: You arrange some bundles (fx 30 Hobgoblins, 20 Hobows, 10 Sneaky Gits and a Boltthrower) this forces your customer to buy more, but prevents you from being stranded with fx 6 Earthshakers. The prize should be significantly below market price, but not in any ways as cheap as your price for buying the entire army as a whole.

Whether you choose to run with option 1 or 2 if you decide to split is up to you, but I’ll give you a simple overview of what is rare in the community so you can price accordingly (I don’t do this out of personal gain, since I only really lack the more rare/expensive miniatures)

Rare

Sneaky Gits!

Hobgoblin Archers

Astragoth

Hobgoblins

Wanted

Bulls

Taurus

Lammasu

Heroes

Blunderbuss

Wolfriders

Common

Chaos Dwarf Warriors (But many people only has the plastics, so the metal ones could be on the Wanted list)

Warmachins (Earthshakers can be sold decently)

How in the seven hells did you manage to acquire that many miniatures?

How much of this is recasts?

Why did you decide to sell your marvellous collection?

MadHatter:

If I had the cash I’d take the lot at this price. If you split up ill certainly be interested in some of the heroes and characters on foot and some hobgoblins.

Doombeard:

Ive sent him an offer for the whole lot, will see what happens.

Abecedar:

To All.

If you want I could be the go-between for a “Group Buy” and we could sort it out from here

As I’m already in 'Oz" the postage for the lot to me shouldn’t be to painful.

And I am interested in a few pieces myself but I’m not greedy for all.

Would you all be happy with that.

MadHatter:

To All.
If you want I could be the go-between for a "Group Buy" and we could sort it out from here
As I'm already in 'Oz" the postage for the lot to me shouldn't be to painful.
And I am interested in a few pieces myself but I'm not greedy for all.

Abecedar
Yabbadabbadoo! I'm in on it if this
can happen.

Nayfan:

Hey all,

I have PM’d Abecedar in regards to buying the lot

to answer some questions,

How in the seven hells did you manage to acquire that many miniatures?

How much of this is recasts?

Why did you decide to sell your marvellous collection?
- I got most of this collection from a friend a few years back who was an ex GW state manager

- None of it is recast, it is all original

- Im selling it due to no use from me in at least 3 years (Last time i used them i won a tournament with them and havnt picked them up since), i do love chaos dwarfs but im just not using them.

Nayfan

Malorndk:

To All.
If you want I could be the go-between for a "Group Buy" and we could sort it out from here

Abecedar
Me and Bloodbeard are in on this! I'll start saving some money, and then we might make a combined order to save some postage. If you decide to do this, then please make a full list of what you don't need yourself.

Please do this man! <3 <3 <3

Bloodbeard:

To All.

Abecedar
Me and Bloodbeard are in on this! I'll start saving some money, and then we might make a combined order to save some postage. If you decide to do this, then please make a full list of what you don't need yourself.

Please do this man! <3 <3 <3

Malorndk
It's mostly the "I should own these some day" factor speaking for me. While every ounce of sense in me says "you have to finish the 10k other project first!". ... So I'm not completely sold.