[Archive] Alternative Colour Scheme

Sousunou:

I know other people have covered this, but i’m just wondered if anyone has any ideas for a colour scheme. I know lots of you used the classic black/red theme, but i want to do something different, but still ‘chaotic and dwarfy’.

I look forward to any ideas you guys have

Geckilian:

Well, I certainly wouldn’t mind a dark purple background with the other colour being green, with white writing. Then again, I’m quite biased due to my Blood Bowl Chaos Dwarfs…

alex:

paint schemes? none of my models are painted yet cuz im in the same delimma, but i was thinking either a ragtag scheme…as in diffrent scemes per model such as the painted examples of the marauder miniatures, or my otehr ideas were going with chaos god colors like a tzeenchian scheme or khorne scheme etc

Sousunou:

I originally thought about a biker/rock scheme, so leathers and metal. I tried this out but it didn’t look quite right. So I’m stuck with the ‘greens’ at the moment

Ubertechie:

I originally thought about a biker/rock scheme, so leathers and metal. I tried this out but it didn't look quite right. So I'm stuck with the 'greens' at the moment

Sousunou
I have gone Scab Red / Dark Angels Green / Chainmail but then i like to be different :-)

Sojourn:

ummm, what if you went for a brass and browns colour scheme? keep the colours dull and earthy?

Hashut’s Blessing:

EWhite writing? Sounds like you’re talking about the forum there, Geckilian. Jiggs, mine are black all over, dwarf flesh for skin, boltgun metal for the scale mail, and either scab red or liche pruple trim. Scorched brown for the leather work. But, the easiest way to avoid it all being too grim is to brighten the beards. It doesn’t have to be loads, but some of mine are graveyard Earth. I’m back from uni, so come round and have a look soon, yeah?

I’ll post pics on the website when the units are finished.