[Archive] Amazing Juggernaut model coming!

Grimstonefire:

Check this out from GD UK

:o

I’m in love!��This will DEFINATELY be finding its way into my army.��I think its June next year its coming.

Traitor King:

OMG!

That thing owns!

Time to make some bloodcrushers!

Cheers Grim, as a Khorne collecter, that things great news.

Next june- is that around the time they’re gonig to release the Codex - Deamons?

Grimstonefire:

Next june- is that around the time they're gonig to release the Codex - Deamons?

Traitor King
It would be part of it.��Had a quick check on Warseer, looking like this

HE - Oct/Nov/Dec 07
VC - Mar/Apr 08
Daemons May 08
DE - Jul/Aug 08

Order and timing appears to have been confirmed at GD.

Traitor King:

3 fantasy armies due yet only one 40k?

Seems odd, even for GW

However, they might do something big for next years global campaing, which is (iirc) for 40k?

Pyro Stick:

That Juggernaut is awesome. It looks more like it could be based on the great taurus now. I thought i read somewhere that the juggernaut is a type of armoured taurus? If so then that means that this is what the taurus is going to kind of look like. Apart from without all the armour.

Willmark:

Holy Crap that thing kicks major ass!

wallacer:

It could probably be converted into a Taurus without a great deal of effort.

Uzkul Werit:

Hehehe. I saw that guy there today, along with plastic Grave Guard and a bunch of the metal Vampires. Out of interest were yoy there this year Grim?

Tallhat:

Great Model though I doubt it would make that great of a Taurus Model. Its more like a huge dog (Which coincidently is also the image GW paints of Khorne)

- Tallhat

Border Reiver:

Love the mini, much nastier looking than the previous two incarnations.

metro_gnome:

OMG!
That thing owns!
Time to make some bloodcrushers!

Cheers Grim, as a Khorne collecter, that things great news.

Next june- is that around the time they're gonig to release the Codex - Deamons?

Traitor King
you may be dissapoint with the new bloodeletters tho...

Tallhat:

Yuuurgh… Who made that? Gary Morley? :stuck_out_tongue:

- Tallhat

Ellimist:

First off, the juggernaut model is amazing (not that the old one wasn’t, but this is brilliant).

Why oh why have they done that to the bloodletters though? It’s like they’re trying to emulate the old 5th edition models. Imuch prefer the current ones.

Ingrown:

Cheers for the warning on the bloodletters, i wasn’t sure weather to get them sooner or later, but that concept looks like some tzeentch/saurus/lizard man thing, i love the current ones (and they still feel new to me :o) best get a unit bought … damn :smiley: haha

leviathan:

the juggernaut is pretty sweet. i hate that they’re making everything out of plastic now though. the weight of the metal used to give the old demons more legitimacy IMO

i don’t think the bloodletter is all that bad. the sword is the worst part, too large and generic

cornixt:

That bloodletter looks like a mini Keeper of Secrets I smell a few Taurus conversions coming from that jugger

wallacer:

I agree, the only bad part about the bloodletters is the sword.

The rest of the model is a welcome return to the sinewy Alien-like Bloodletters from the '80s:

Khan!:

Yeah I don’t mind these new bloodletters. I quite liked the hairy ones, but these are more freaky-lookin’ and ya can’t really go wrong with that! The juggernaut really is fantastic, and I think I would be some kind of crazy person if I did not make it into a Taurus. It seems that in the end I’ll have several taurus variations (sigh) - I have too many ideas, and now too many (one) awesome jugger models to buy!

Uzkul Werit:

Wow. Those last three Bloodletters look spindly. I really like the Bloodletter but the Daemonettes are awful. They don’t look even slightly graceful.

Colzey:

JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA JUGGA!!! Stomp Stomp!!! :slight_smile:

Wow, who would have thought to breed a bloodletter, a daemonette and a dryad together!?!? I reckon it will be an awsome plastic kit for sure!

Cheers,

MAtty :slight_smile: