[Archive] Angron's "Kurcaci Kehancuran" project

Angron:

Holla everyone

I’m Angron,real name is Gerald.

I’m from Indonesia,and I pride myself to be the current Chaos Dwarf player here.I plan to make a log to keep myself making and painting my models.

Also to start off my 1st post,I recently placed an order for additional Chaos Dwarf model. Currently I only have 1 skullcracker,1 squad of Infernal guards.

So after returning from Hong Kong,for a business trip I should be able to start working on my models.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Timothy Archer:

Welcome angron

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

I’m curious to see your future efforts! :wink:

Also from my side a warm welcome in the world’s best tabletop forum! :hat off

:hashut

Timothy Archer:

So cool to have players from around the world.

Welcome

�YT<

Hill_Billy_Bub:

Welcome, I’m happy to see that I’m not the only one that’s just starting up an army here

Angron:

I just got my shipment of Chaos Dwarfs!

It should be sometime for me to prep them and get them cleaned,and as I always do I pick 1 model to test color schemes,

I’m primarily picking metallics on the chainmails and brass/gold on the trimmings,but a bit worned looked and patinas on the trims.

but first! I need to clean up my work table

Fuggit Khan:

I just got my shipment of Chaos Dwarfs!

Angron
It's always so much fun opening a box of newly arrived models :cheers
Looks like you have a really nice start there, more stuff for your work table ;)

:hashut

BABIS:

great start! :wink:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Angron:

an update for the project,after finishing my University’s camping trip and finally getting my ass up from metal gear solid V,

I’ve finally cleaned up 1 model for my color scheme test,

I’ll soak and brush it today,and I hope I could start priming the model by tomorrow

Abecedar:

1 started. Hordes to follow.

Angron:

finished with the color scheme,I think it looks great! I just need to add an edge hilite and wash the model

what do you all think?

TheHoodedMan:

I like infernal guard in metal. But what do you mean with color scheme, I see only one color :cheers?

Doombeard:

sorry but cant help chuckle a bit =) Love it

Angron:

I like infernal guard in metal. But what do you mean with color scheme, I see only one color :cheers?

TheHoodedMan
uuh sorry,I meant that this is going to be a color scheme test for the army,but i have only finished on the metallics.going to finish up the rest tomorrow.
sorry but cant help chuckle a bit =) Love it

Doombeard
Thanks!

gIL^:

You seem to have got a space marine mixed in with your chaos dwarf purchase. I hope they didn’t charge for it friend.

Angron:

Update on the project
Due to high amount of activity in university,I haven’t had many progress for my Dwarfs,
as per usual tradition for me when making an army,which is having the HQ/Leader commissioned (cause they suppose to be the big hunchos yo!)
I have my Daemonsmith painted by a very talented friend Martin from Bandung,and yes Martin does commissions!

check his profile out on facebook and instagram!
Redirecting...
https://instagram.com/martin983/

also if you want to see what my local FLGS is doing,feel free to check out our instagram too!
https://instagram.com/imaginarywars/

Also if you guys are in Jakarta,there’s a comic con coming to at 25-27 of September
come by and say hi to me or grab a game of AoS!

You seem to have got a space marine mixed in with your chaos dwarf purchase. I hope they didn’t charge for it friend.

gIL^
Well I did order the Limited edition Centrion,it’s for my Pre heresy Blood angels

Admiral:

Wow, Martin knows how to paint well! Will the rest of your army follow the colours set out in the Daemonsmith? You’re off to a good start, so best of luck with the army! Will watch this. :slight_smile:

Angron:

Wow, Martin knows how to paint well! Will the rest of your army follow the colours set out in the Daemonsmith? You're off to a good start, so best of luck with the army! Will watch this. :)

Admiral
Yes Admiral :hat off! I'm very busy with Uni so I think I'm going to comission my Dwarfs to Martin

tjub:

That will be a great character for any CD army, will the rest of the troops be the same color scheme?

Angron:

That will be a great character for any CD army, will the rest of the troops be the same color scheme?

tjub
yes they will! :hat off