[Archive] Another wip Destroyer

kbolster12345:

Hey guys thought I would share my wip destroyer with you. Not the most original o e but its what I am working on…

The thought is that the fur will be a burnt brown, the skin will be black with purple highlights, and the open soars and flames will be … Well flames. The cork I plan on doing as black and grey sort of like the rocks that people do on a lot of their bases.

The upside down tray is just for painting purposes.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Yodrin:

Looks cool, lf to seeing it painted

gIL^:

What body is that? Is that Resin?

kbolster12345:

What body is that? Is that Resin?

gIL^
It's a stone horn body that I bought from Yawarak here. I was a bit surprised because I thought the SH was plastic but I didn't really question it it too much untill you asked.
Quick search on The GW site proves its a forgery. I am a little disappointed by that.

Da Crusha:

ya that is not plastic.

also I think your base is not big enough.

kbolster12345:

ya that is not plastic.

also I think your base is not big enough.

Da Crusha
Yeah. I know it's not big enough. It's for painting purposes only. That's why I said " the upside down tray is for painting purposes" :)

Da Crusha:

ohh, I didnt see that

Goltor Lintrepide:

I’m really sorry if it surprised you kbolster, I bought it on ebay a while ago and never tought it could be a forgery:(

It should come out great anyway though!:stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

looks great anyway… The Great white buffalo…:slight_smile:

kbolster12345:

Just an update with pics to show where I am going with this. I need to do some reworking on the face but I am happy with how the body is coming out.

Yodrin:

Looks great so far!!

tjub:

Looks good!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

frogbear:

Oh my!

Looking very sexy!

kbolster12345:

Painting is finished just needs basing now!

Blackspine:

wow. the flames look amazing.

not sure how I feel about the blue harness/straps

Goltor Lintrepide:

Blackspine
Same here, but everthing else is superb. :hat off

Abecedar:

those blue harnesses threw me when i saw the first painted pic. Just a wee bit to bright I guess.

Yodrin:

Blackspine
I agree. The harness/straps is to bright and needs to be toned down, or even brown or black.

Everything else looks great!!!!!

Ugly Green Trog:

I love the fire n’ fur, less keen on the blue n purple as it looks a little tzeentchian to me.

Zanthrax:

Loving the look of the big guy- purple seems to be catching on for the big hats this season