[Archive] Antenor's conversions

tjub:

Great conversion, really like the color scheme. Reminds me of the Immortals from 300! :smiley:

Uther the unhinged:

Lovely obsidian guard. The masks are fab and I love the colours, particularly the red jewels. Really nice touch.

Reaver of Uzkulak :

As a former Tomb King player, love what you did with those shields. :hat off Hook weapons are a fantastic idea as well, suitably brutal and in theme. Can’t wait to see what else you cook up.

Antenor:

Well done, especially the curly beards! They look really authentic!

Hashoooot
Thanks! As I said, I made most of the beards with Green Stuff World's Roll Maker, with very little sculpting skill on my part involved :D
Reminds me of the Immortals from 300!

tjub
Now that you say it, they do have a similar feel to them! Though I hope that they'll hold up better against their foes than the blokes in the movie :)
Lovely obsidian guard. The masks are fab and I love the colours, particularly the red jewels. Really nice touch. [/quote]
Thank you! I wanted them to feel like unbearably snobby elite troopers, along the lines of: "I'm a trooper in the Obsidian Guard. That's, like, as good as a captain in the regulars. My father's been in the Guard, and his father before him, and granny too. See those jewels on my vambraces? That's right, I paid for them myself. Now clean my plate boots." :P

Uther the unhinged
Thanks! The longer I experiment, the more I become convinced that every bit containing a skull can be converted to CD style by the addition of flames :D

Abecedar:

I’m enjoying your conversions. Great to see base models getting some use

Admiral:

I’m a fan of that fellow’s mask and curly beard and vambraces. Distinct look. Well achieved conversion!