[Archive] Any ideas what to do with these?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Make a diving helmet?

nitroglysarine:

You could always link them together for your own scalemail armour ;)

Hashut's Blessing
Don't tempt me, I run a larp system.
But for my own armour? eeeep i'd need thousands!

Thorne:

Save them for when you make a Demiurg army :wink:

nitroglysarine:

Make a diving helmet?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Na, they aren't round enough really. if you put two together they look like sci-fi wheels really.
I think i might just use them for more hobgoblins, i just need loads of superglue.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You need to make a viking style gallye and use the sheilds to decorate the sides of the ship…or a 40K fortress and use them as windows.

Glimpse the Void:

Are these to big to use in a blunderbuss conversion? Excuse my noobness if the size is way off.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Tau marker drones. Or Tau drone markers. :slight_smile:

Glimpse the Void:

You need to make a viking style gallye and use the sheilds to decorate the sides of the ship....

Tarrakk Blackhand
This is all kinds of win. I want one of these as a terrain piece for my WOC. The guys from my gaming club were teasing me because I brought Wulfrik and his ship seafang to a battle in the middle of the mountains in our map campaign.

nitroglysarine:

Are these to big to use in a blunderbuss conversion?  Excuse my noobness if the size is way off.

Glimpse the Void
They are about 20mm wide, so it would be an EPIC blunderbuss!

wallacer:

You could paint them as having eyes on them then make a neat bit of Tzeentch scenery.

Naagruz:

40K-wise I immediately see:

-Blister windows for gunships/bommas/etc.

-Feet for a kustom walker ala RT Killa Kanz.

-AT mines.

-Communication dishes.

-Serving dishes for Eldar low-carb, no-fat, high-fiber, vitamin-packed foods.

Piccolo:

They might be big for drarven or even human shields but what about orcs? The models are pretty big so it might work on them.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

20 mm wide! So @ the size of the small bases? I’d use them for scenery. What about a well or the dish (es) for some kind of foutain or as pedistols for statues?

nitroglysarine:

20 mm wide! So @ the size of the small bases? I'd use them for scenery. What about a well or the dish (es) for some kind of foutain or as pedistols for statues?

Tarrakk Blackhand
Yeah, thought about scenery, but not got the space to make them really, was hoping to make some kind of models.
They would epic shields for empire models :-D

Perhaps I should make some Trojans!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

But I’ve had enough of trojans this week :frowning:

:smiley:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Just had a thought…mount them on pedistals with the dish facing up and you have some blood bowls for sacrificial alters!

Smog:

Hobgoblin hats?

http://www.google.no/images?hl=no&q=asian+hat&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1366&bih=667

edit: BIG hobgoblin hats :stuck_out_tongue:

Perfect for sneaky gits to hide under:
http://www.sillof.com/images/Customs/samurai%20wars/c-sam-ryuuto.jpg

KramDratta:

^^^ This!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

nitroglysarine:

^^^ This!!!

KramDratta
Well they would never have to worry about being hit by arrows again!
They are pretty quick!