[Archive] any one wanna go in on this,Great Taurus Conversion project?

RichardC1967:

I want to buy this and convert my very own life size Great Taurus…anyone want to donate a few bucks to help me out?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GIANT-BULL-WALL-ST-NY-Toro-Taurus-Statue-Sculpture-BEEF-/300296853418?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item45eb1657aa

CopperPot:

Your barking mad dude.:smiley:

Skink:

Lol, yes please! Let’s all put money together, cast a couple of copper bat wings to weld to it and use a gigallion pots of red to paint the “model”. Than let’s transport it from the States to Warhammer world in Nottingham :smiley:

RichardC1967:

everyone needs one of these in the front yard…especially painted flaming red with huge outstretched wings attached…:o

Chico:

I’m not convinced, its too small for my liking heh :wink:

Animatone:

Hell, why not take it the whole nine yards and convert it into a from of transportation? You know a little motor and some wheels and you could drive your Great Taurus to work.

Funny I actually drive a Ford Taurus, but I think this would be much cooler.

Sorry though Richard, can’t help you with the scratch. Better start buying more lotto tickets.

RichardC1967:

Hell, why not take it the whole nine yards and convert it into a from of transportation? You know a little motor and some wheels and you could drive your Great Taurus to work.

Funny I actually drive a Ford Taurus, but I think this would be much cooler.

Sorry though Richard, can't help you with the scratch. Better start buying more lotto tickets.

Animatone
yea, I was thinking about adding wheels and a motor..maybe even hook up a flamethrower to the nostrils to encourage the slowpokes in front, and a flamethrower out of the backend to discourage tailgaters..:o

rpitts2004:

I'm not convinced, its too small for my liking heh ;)

Chico
Just imagine being 3 to 4 feet tall.

Should be good

Abecedar:

You need a picture of the bull with a dwarf sitting on it for proper scale.