[Archive] Anyone going to Adepticon? Anyone?

Mr Saturday:

If you are, would you mind terribly picking me up this fellow?

I would pay for postage and packing of course, plus something for your trouble, via paypal. Any takers?

Blue in VT:

I don’t see a picture…if there is supposed to be one…:cheers

Blue

Mr Saturday:

Howzat? Can you see it now?

Blue in VT:

:hat off yep thats better!

Blue

Da Crusha:

How do you know he will be available there? Im not going by the way.

Edit* nevermind I just saw it at http://www.adepticon.org/

thats pretty cool I wonder how much he’ll cost.

Mr Saturday:

Forge world press release. He’s a show only model too. So…anyone?

AdeptiCon 2011
Forge World�?Ts Stephen Green and Kenton Mills will shortly be winging their way to the Westin Lombard Yorktown Centre in Chicago, IL, for AdeptiCon 2011 held on the 1st - 3rd April.

AdeptiCon attendees can pre-order the immense Eldar Phantom Titan, which will be on display in the Vendor Hall, and also purchase our Event Only MkIII Armoured Boarding Marine and Chaos Dwarf Hellsmith miniatures.

Skink:

…I want one as well, just in case. However Mr.Saturday, every person is allowed to buy ONLY one miniature, hence we need a huge delegation of people!

Mr Saturday:

And so the shout goes out folks.

Maul:

Is that a forgeworld model? It has the look of one. I am going to Adepticon. I might be able to see what I can do, but I do want one for myself as well.

Mr Saturday:

It is indeed. Limited edition, I hear. I don’t think you can buy more than one per customer, but you could always ask someone else there to pick up a second. I’d be most grateful if you could!

Maul:

It is indeed. Limited edition, I hear. I don't think you can buy more than one per customer, but you could always ask someone else there to pick up a second. I'd be most grateful if you could!

Mr Saturday
I will see what I can do.

Mr Saturday:

Sweet as a nut. Much obliged.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That’s a great looking Dwarf! Hope WF gets these guys out there soon after Adepticon.

(What does that sound like the name of a Transformer? :D)

Skink:

Maul, can you get 1 for me as well?

Mr Saturday:

Hey Maul…any luck?

Breten:

One of our locals got back and managed to score one for me. Not trying to rub it in but it’s very nice. $15 it cost. I just finished cleaning the flash off mine. Should get him primed tonight and hopefully painted quickly.

Mr Saturday:

You’re not helping Breten, though I am happy for you…I guess…grumble…

Now, I’ll console myself by looking through the abyssal dwarf box that arrived today!