[Archive] Anyone willing to take a sculpting commission?

Malevon:

I posted this on my introduction, but I don’t think it’ll hurt to repost it here:

I am interested in starting a Chaos Dwarf force using BFSP and the conversion methods detailed by Xander and others on these forums, but lack the sculpting skills to do so.

If anyone with experience in this field would be willing to take a commission to do the green stuff sculpting, send me a PM.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m not sure I’m reading this correctly: Are you asking people to make the models and you buy them or are you offering to make the models and sell them? Aslo, it’s often good to say where you are, for P&P costs.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

When it comes to sculpting commissions, you may want to contact Kyte. He has done similar things for his friends in the past, IIRC.

Malevon:

I'm not sure I'm reading this correctly: Are you asking people to make the models and you buy them or are you offering to make the models and sell them? Aslo, it's often good to say where you are, for P&P costs.

Hashut's Blessing
Sorry for the confusion, I was saying that I wanted to buy models and pay someone else to sculpt the beards for me.

I'm in Minneapolis for the record, but I think I may have found someone to do this already. I'll contact Kyte if that falls through though.