[Archive] Anyone with �,�400 in excess? Then you can buy

clam:

… a Juggernaut :smiley:

This one is for sale from Italy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320491210009&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Comes with only 4 turret sides - but else complete.

Starts at �,�250 - and then a ‘buy it now’ price at �,�400

Loki:

wow thats alot of money, whats the going price for these any way ?

Grimstonefire:

Holy Hashut.  �,�400!!? :o

I could build one out of plasticard and greenstuff for less than £5.

Zanko:

Imo 250 - 400 Euro for a none complete Juggernaut is insane! :wink:

:hashut

GRNDL:

Sorry, that money is already going toward a pair of soviet era night vision goggles, or a Fine Molds Millenium Falcon…

Loki:

soviet era night vision goggles, or a Fine Molds Millenium Falcon now that is something worth spending the 400 on :smiley:

snowblizz:

Holy Hashut.  �,�400!!? :o

I could build one out of plasticard and greenstuff for less than £5.

Grimstonefire
It's not the metal value and labour that one pays for with a Juggernaught though.

Malorn:

Don’t forget, that the italian mail system i filled with corrupt mafia bosses, who would love an OOP Juggernaut in their private art collection. So the buyer will probably not get his figure. :cheers

Grimstonefire:

I can just imagine those mafia bosses hording Chaos Dwarfs. Lol, That is deserving of a few slaves.

clam:

Don't forget, that the italian mail system i filled with corrupt mafia bosses, who would love an OOP Juggernaut in their private art collection. So the buyer will probably not get his figure. :cheers

Malorn
- but at the bargain price �,�400 - who relay cares if it's gone MIA- lol :D :D

Yeah, and who would have thought that Totò Riina was playing Chaos Dwarfs - He (if still alive) should sign up for the site :D

the black dwarf:

hope no mafia bosses get it i just bought it

clam:

You don’t really need the Boar guy? - now do you? :wink:

- glad to hear it ended up with a CDO member. Any plans for painting it (if it ever arrives :P)?

Alan the evil:

As italian I must to point that we have no mafia bosses in mail service…

They are all in the parlament…

the black dwarf:

thank god the postal service is boring to them to i hope .Of course the juggernaut will get painted(if it arrives) long live 2nd/3rd ed and the beutiful minis that came with it