[Archive] Are Chaos Dwarfs beer drinkers?

Astranagant:

It just doesn’t seem to fit with their style.

About the only thing I could think of was giving a slave alcohol poisoning, and then drinking the alcoholic blood…

wallacer:

I bet they drink something alcoholic.

They may be chaotic, but they’re still Dwarfs.

Zanko:

Hmmm!

I my opinion CD are real beer drinkers! :cheers

I cannot suggest that they have lost all their roots! :hat

I think that the act of breewing has changed and perhaps also the ingredients but not their whole taste and their preferences … :stuck_out_tongue:

Impossible for me! :hat off

:hashut

Ancient History:

Hey, the Assyrians were big beer drinkers.

BilboBaggins:

Of course the are beer drinkers.

But what did they use to brew?

Wheat, Oats, Hops, Hobgoblins?

Bloodfire:

Wheat, Oats, Hops, Hobgoblins?

BilboBaggins
Hobgoblin, one of the best beers ever, made from 100% Hobgoblin :)

But on another note, I would think that the Chaos Dwarfs would drink beer i cant really imagine a dwarf NOT drinking beer (that would be blashemy!)

Kera foehunter:

chaos dwarf don’t have brew masters!!! so if they had beer it would sux

they have the wrong climit to grow the crops to make beer!

then it would have to be fire brewed!!

Ancient History:

If the Chaos Dwarfs traded or stole sugar (or had slave-based sugar plantations in the south) they could make rum.

TLTG:

Au contraire, they make tasty chaotic beer. Why do you think they traded for a pickled bloodthirster head? That’s a critical component in the chaos dwarf winter lager!

wallacer:

I bet Chaos Dwarf beer is dark and bitter, just like they are.

Kera foehunter:

yea and they would need pirate too run the rum!! i like your thinking Ancient History

or you could use sugar beets too it has higher quantity of sugar than surga cane

Loki:

they could have a form of blood wine like the klingons :cheers

Kera foehunter:

lol like there a cd that drinks wine

Loki:

there could be one very arty one that makes all the armour look nice that likes a nice glass from time to time

Kera foehunter:

lol you got me there !! they probably buy it in a box too!!

Loki:

Then you have all the old boys sitting around in their smoking jackets with a stiff port complaining about things :slight_smile:

Hazkar:

thats a great image:

a cd sitting in his library,reading a good book,listening to classic music on his grammo phone,a nice little fire enlighten the room and hes drinking a glass of wine and smokes a ciggar,brought by his hobgoblin butler

Kera foehunter:

and eating finger sandwiches with grey poupon on them

Hazkar:

maybe thats the way chaos dwarfs are,they just have a bad image brought alive by themself so nobody is disturbing them

who knows

Loki:

the hobgoblin butler would have to be a classic British one full penguin suit and with his head always tilted back as he carries the tray with all the drinks and finger sandwiches