[Archive] Armies on Parade

Swissdictator:

Armies on Parade

It’s an event GW is hosting, where armies can be displayed. Chicago, Baltimore, and Toronto. I am not sure about European, Australian, or New Zealand events.

I think this would be a GREAT way to show our stuff! To show the mighty Chaos Dwarfs are indeed loved!

I may sign myself up for the Chicago one.

Bilbo: Your Hashut day may be found here. :cheers

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Awesome stuff. Too bad I’m in the praries of Alberta. But I still have to finish my dudes!

Kera foehunter:

that sound cool !! so swiss you talken your cd

Swissdictator:

You bet! I am taking my Chaos Dwarfs.

I’m half tempted to see if I can get a friend to go and take my Big Hats, while I take the Helms. innocent look

Kera foehunter:

your a mad man swiss !!

Swissdictator:

Kera: No, I’m not. I’m a maniacal tyrant that rules Switzerland with an iron fist. There’s a big difference! :slight_smile:

The offer to borrow my CD army is open to members here who are still working on one… but only if I make it.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

That’s awesome! i hope someone takes you up on the offer. It would be awesome to show the supremecy of the mighty Chaos Dwarfs! (Turns up the volume on the Soviet Soilder Song.)

BilboBaggins:

I would love to go to Baltimore, but insuffecent funds this year prevents me from going this year.

I’m just going to go to the GW store with my Chaos Dwarfs and challenge anyone there to a match.

You go Swiss, get both in there.

Kera foehunter:

well if your a tyrant that rules Switzerland
Does that mean you live in exile here in the states ???
* Kera Smiles *

Swissdictator:

Kera: No, not really. It’s all a grand deception.

Depending on how many people come, we could really put on a show on behalf of CDO. Instead of a couple ambassadors we could almost have an embassy. :stuck_out_tongue:

If we showed up in enough force, it’s bound to get the attention of White Dwarf. Not to mention the amazing work that has been put into some of these armies might catch the eyes of WD as well. We can also call attention to the skill held by some CDO members and use that as a lure.

Well, we can always hope so at least. That would be an objective, that we get noticed. That we get GW, WD, and the warhammer community to go “ooooh…” and look more and more into the Chaos Dwarfs. GW will see this trend and will find that CD are more of a safe bet to go about doing.

I really think this is a golden opportunity for us and I ask ANYONE able to come, to please bring their Chaos Dwarfs to show off. Even if I can’t make it I might be willing to let someone borrow the armies.

Please, let’s really push this! It could do A LOT for us.

Willmark:

Question is who is setting their CD army up at Gamesday Toronto to represent us?

wallacer:

If only we knew someone who lived in Canada…

Kera foehunter:

Yea if we could find one person!!!

BilboBaggins:

If no Canadian members volunteer (I’m sure there are a few) maybe we should get Kera or Swiss to invade.

Kera foehunter:

Together !! Wow i would not wish that on no country!!

btw i don’t think there anyone here has enough bail money !!

if we go drinking

BilboBaggins:

Notice I said or not both. Both of you crossing the border together might be against the Geneva Convention.

I’m sure Kera could get enough members here to donate bail money. :slight_smile: Swiss might have to hit up the guys on Rites of War too.

:hat

Yes, I think Kera is more popular. :cheers

Swissdictator:

Bilbo. I’m the Swissdictator. Geneva is in my country. I’m sure I can arrange for a… rewrite… of the treaty.

Bilbo: Well she is a girl on a mostly male site. :stuck_out_tongue: Go figure.

Kera: The site of the two of us hanging out together drunk would make for a good movie, though please try not to romance me to much. :stuck_out_tongue: (teasing!)

Canada is more of a question mark for me due to funds.

BilboBaggins:

Canada is more of a question mark for me due to funds.

Swissdictator
That much I understand.

Funds are keeping me from Games Day this year.

I really need to hit Power Ball or Mega Millions. Oh wait, I need funds to buy tickets.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, I’m in Canada, however, I’m at the better end. Toronto is too far away for me.

BilboBaggins:

Well, I'm in Canada, however, I'm at the better end. Toronto is too far away for me.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Well pay for Swiss to go. :)