[Archive] Armies on Parade

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You should pay me because that way you don’t have to also pay for Swiss’s Passport! :smiley:

BilboBaggins:

You should pay me because that way you don't have to also pay for Swiss's Passport! :D

Tarrakk Blackhand
Invading armies don't need stinking passports. :)

Kera foehunter:

@ Swiss is the only Dictator on a all evil Dwarf site!! go figure

@ Swiss that would be funny Movie !! i have Hillery duff to do my romantic scene

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Yes…just what we need! A movie that shows a LOT of duff! :smiley:

Swissdictator:

Blackhand: I already have a passport. I needed it for my brother’s wedding in Italy.

Though I will take donations for the “Get Swiss to Toronto fund”! Plus if a Canadia Dawi Zhaarr can give me lodging they can borrow my Big Hats for the event. :cheers

Kera foehunter:

i donate a big hat for your trip

Tarrakk Blackhand:

"Get Swiss to Toronto

Swiss
Wow! I can't believe you said that! Not even the Canadians want to go there! LOL!

Kera foehunter:

It can be that bad ??

Tarrakk Blackhand:

It’s TORONTO! The “Center of the Universe”. ALL Canadian decisions are made there and all problems are answered there.

Kera foehunter:

wow that cool it sorta like oz

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You mean OZ- the old A&E program about prison life? Yeah, that’s a good comparison! LOL!

Kera foehunter:

LMAO no like on the Wizard of oz

BilboBaggins:

Or OZ as some people type instead of Australia.

Or as the Wonder Wizard of Oz.

Personally I think Swiss wants Switzerland to be the center of the universe, or maybe he wants himself names the center of the universe. Watch out for dictators. :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

Personally I think Swiss wants Switzerland to be the center of the universe, or maybe he wants himself names the center of the universe. Watch out for dictators. :)

BilboBaggins
I thought the was the definition of megalomania... which is a requirement to be a dictator. :P

Seriously though, I really want to push this as a great way for us to ourselves seen.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I think swiss has had enough of neutrality.