[Archive] Army Builder 3 testers needed UPDATE - FILE RELEASE

Time of Madness:

Hi Folks,

Currently in the process of finishing up the Chaos Dwarf file for army builder 3.

I need a couple of people who have the book and also have army builder 3 to test the file out for me before it gets submitted for the next update release.

I should have it finished by Thursday.

Anyone interested?

Time of Madness

ryanamandaanna:

I have Army builder 3.3b and the LoA book-- happy to help out any way I can. :smiley:

Groznit Goregut:

I am very interested!

the_Forge_Lord:

I have both and am willing to help.

Groznit Goregut:

Curses! I went back and re-read the post and missed the part about having the book. Never mid.

gIL^:

Yea i got both to would love to beta test it.

Time of Madness:

Thanks folks, 3 should be enough.

I’ll be in contact via pm.

Time of Madness

gIL^:

fantastic, i love army builder.

KramDratta:

If you need more I have both.

Cheers

deadmeat30:

i have both too, so more than happy to help out.

Time of Madness:

Sent you gents some pm’s.

Time of Madness

ryanamandaanna:

You are the dude, dude. :wink:

Time of Madness:

Enjoy :slight_smile: let me know if you find any mistakes, there shouldn’t be any though. I’ve gone over it again and again.

Should be released for all the 1st of Dec.

Time of Madness

eratu13:

if you need any more testers let me know have book and AB3

Grimbold Blackhammer:

As do I!

Grimbold Blackhammer

Time of Madness:

Thanks folks,

Don’t require anymore testers, didn’t really need them after all. I spent enough time with the file to limit the errors although I’m sure I missed one here or there.

Should be released Thurs/Fri this week.

Time of Madness

Groznit Goregut:

Will it be available for those who aren’t up to date on their updates? :smiley:

ChaosMerkin:

So I take it the file was released early?

I just made a list with it in army builder, so thanks for putting the work into this dude. Super awesome.

(I registered just to say this)

Time of Madness:

Yup file is now out!

Here is the website you can download it from if your automatic updates have run out.

LINK - CLICK ME

It is listed under Warhammer Fantasy (8th edition) 2.38 with yesterdays date.

You can thank Edstiner and Ultraprime over on the Army Builder Forums as they did most of the leg work. I added very little, but helped work out the kinks.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness:

Received a couple of PM’s regarding the army builder 3 file. It appears an old draft file was uploaded instead of the completed version. So it is missing things like the special character, magic items and has many errors.

Hoping Ultraprime will upload the newest file shortly. In the meantime if you want the completed file send me a pm with your e-mail addy and I can fire it off.

Time of Madness