[Archive] Army List VC

Sorgenkammer:

Hey everyone i was wondering if anyone could help me with a 2250 army list for a painting blog on a VC forum, i need help creating a list but i haven’t got much so far… i was wondering if anyone played them and has the new book, and would be willing to make up a flexible list VC list.

Thanks

Khaosbeardling:

Don’t really have much experience with VCs but personally I would take some Grave Guard because I think they will look really awesome as a center-piece unit.

Repone:

I know that VC rare choices Black Coach and Varghuif really pwn.

Sorgenkammer:

Yeah i’m definitely have a unit of 20 Grave Guard

furrie:

I’ve heard that blood knight are good

Repone:

I’ve heard they have frenzy… :~

(does this make sense by itself?)

Father Grumpmas:

The new rules for the black coach are good so include one of those.

The new Grave Guard models are great and they give you a decent block of tough infantry.

I haven’t played with the new ranked up Crypt Ghouls yet but according to other people their 2 posioned attacks and being a ranked up unit makes them quite nasty.

I think that Black Knights will be an interesting option given the new rules for skeletal steeds.

Khaosbeardling:

What are the new rules for skeletal steeds? Didn’t know there was new rules for them.

Father Grumpmas:

What are the new rules for skeletal steeds?  Didn't know there was new rules for them.

Khaosbeardling
They are now treated as etheral for movement so your Black Knights no longer suffer any movement modifiers due to terrain - a return to the old rule for 5th ed Undead Skeleton Horsemen

Khaosbeardling:

That is freaking amazing, love the change, even if I have to fight them.