[Archive] Artisan's VII - Voting Thread

Grimstonefire:

Presented below are the 6 entries we received for this competition.

How to vote
Choose your favourite entry and select it in the poll above.

This is a 10 day timed poll, after which it will automatically close and we will start a new thread to announce the winner.  As there were less than 10 entries there will only be a gold medal awarded.

Sorry for the random sizes.  Entry 5 is too big to be loaded as an attachment, and I thought I’d save you all waiting years for the page to load.

Incase anyone is wondering, I painted out where people had signed with their user names. ;)  If this is an issue for people they will need to state which is theirs.

ENTRY 1
[attachment=2065]
ENTRY 2
[attachment=2066]
ENTRY 3
[attachment=2067]
ENTRY 4
[attachment=2068]
ENTRY 5

ENTRY 6

Anonymouse:

Tough one: both option 2 and 3 really appeal to me. Hmmm, will have to ponder onthis one.

“Come, Pinky!”

Nicodemus:

Wow, excellent work everyone! I’m continually blown over by the amazing talent on display here on CDO.

May I offer a big congratulations and a equally big thank-you to all of the entrants.

~N

Willmark:

Damn I’m going to have to think this one over, great stuff guys!

clam:

Very well done - all of you.

I really like them all. All black and white concept sketches shows some very interesting elements of the chaos dwarfs - and hopefully some of the talanted sculptors will pick up some of these ideas. And the coloured entries - wow! Awesome creations. Though call - I can only pisk one - right? :smiley:

Zanko:

Great works guys and gals (?)! :cheers

Though there are (only) six entries you can see a wide variety of painting styles and views on the CDs! :hat off

All in all very impressive - hope I will see many more paintings in the future! :smiley:

:hashut

tjub:

There are some great entrys here, great work you guys… It will be a though job to decide what to vote for.

Kawazu:

Congratulations to all those who entered! If you do not mind, I saved some of the drawings and they will decorate my desktop :hat off

Willmark:

This was a tough, tough choice but I really like some of the black and white ones too, excellent work guys.

Xander:

Amazing work. I might have to print some of these for our CDO display at Games Day.

Mario:

I really like all of them, so it was a tough decision :slight_smile: will we get big versions?

Forgefire:

Yes this was a hard choice. Some really inspiring works :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Excellent work everyone! I don’t think I would have ever been able to paint or draw so well!

kerbak:

wou!! really good job, I must admit that there are some awesome draws

Ghrask Dragh:

Wow, amazing work on display here, it’s clear Chaos Dwarfs inspire all manner of artists to produce some really creative work.

Congratulations guys, great entries! :cheers

Thorne:

Gah I cant decide between 3 of them how evil !

Loki:

Hats off to every one thats has entered such amazing art work :hat off Its going to take time as i like so many of them

Skink:

AAAARGH!!! These are all amazing/wonderful/wicked!!! They are all worth to appear on a 1000 WoH covers… And I thought mine was a good entry (hides in shame)… Good job everybody, this is one of the best Artisan’s ever!:cheers

warh:

AAAARGH!!! These are all amazing/wonderful/wicked!!!!!!!!!! They are all worth to appear on a 1000 WoH covers... And I thought mine was a good entry (hides in shame)... Good job everybody, this is one of the best Artisan's ever!:cheers

Skink
you should not hide in shame Skink
i gave you my vote:)

but i wonder who gave me a vote?

Border Reiver:

Nice work to all the entrants